Chapter 7

Noah's Pov:

As I woke up in the morning I needed to smile immediately.
I'll see Jenny again!

Fastly I stood up and searched for the clothes Lucia laid next to my bed yesterday in the evening.

Finally I found them so I grabbed my cane and went down.

"Good morning Noah. Have you slept well?"

I heard Lucia saying and I replied while nodding.

"Yes I have. Lucia? I'm not hungry at all can I go to school earlier today?"

She began to laugh.

"Sure Noah. Is it because of this girl?" I felt the heat on my cheeks and tried to hide it.

"Hey it's ok my dear. Everyone goes through this. You're about to fall in love."

"I'm not!"

Suddenly I was so angry and annoyed at her.
I grumbled and went upstairs to ask my aunt if she could drive me to school earlier today.

••••••••••••••••••••

Totally annoyed I sat down on my place and waited for Jenny to come in. I was twenty minutes too early but I hoped she also would come earlier.

After ten minutes the door opened and someone walked over to me.

Is it Jenny??

"Hey Noah." Oh no!

"Hey Charlotte...what are you doing here?!"

Why is she here? I don't wanna talk with her this early. Ok I'm not into to talk with her at all.

"Heeey don't be so annoyed. I only wanted to ask you to hang out today."

Oh god no! This girl is freaking crazy. Besides that she slept with every boy in our school! Every except me.

"Uhm no I don't want anything from you Charlotte."

Charlotte laid her arms around my neck and I needed to hold back my anger.
Fastly I shoved her hands away.

"Let me be." I mumbled and stood up to go out of the classroom.

"Where are you going?!"

I didn't reply.

••••••••••••••••••••

The lesson began for 5 minutes and Jenny isn't here yet.
I begin to panic a little but everyone can come too late sometimes, right?

Shit where is she?

I tried to ignore the voice inside me that said: stand up and search for her.

It wouldn't help, I'm blind.

After a while the door opened and I heard Jenny's voice! Thank god nothing happened.

"I'm sorry Ms Adams I don't feel so good today."

While she said down she whispered a good morning and instantly my heart beat faster. What's wrong with me?

I whispered a good morning back and smiled a little into her direction.

"Why are you not good?" Do I worry too much?

"I just didn't sleep that much but don't worry I'm doing great."

A yawning escaped her mouth. "Do you wanna come over to me today?" I asked carefully not sure if she wants to hangout with me.

"Yes why not. I-" Ms Adams interrupted her.

"Miss if you can't stop talking I'll need to send you out."

Jenny kept quiet after that and my inner self sighed by not hearing her voice anymore.

Finally the bell rang.

Weekend!

•••••••••••••••••••

"I'll be at you in 15 minutes. My brother has the car so I need to take the bus. I'm sorry that I'm so late Noah."

I phoned with Jenny because I got worried after she didn't arrive.

"Ok don't stress as long as you'll be here soon everything's alright."

We ended the call and I walked up and down the stairs not knowing why. I felt so nervous.

After an eternity of time the doorbell finally rang. I stormed through the living room into the big hall and wanted to open the door but Lucia was faster.

She already talked to Jenny and they didn't seem to recognize me...

Good night /good morning/good day❤🌙

I hope you enjoy the part❤

What do you think of Noah?