Chapter 8

I walked closer until I stood behind Lucia.

I guess Jenny finally recognized me because she stopped talking.

"Hey Noah!"

I heard excitement in her voice and immediately needed to smile. What is this girl doing to me?!

"I'll let you alone now. Do you stay for dinner Jenny?"

Before she could answer I did.

"Yes she does." I smiled widely towards Jenny. "Uh I think so." Juli added confused.

Then I stretched out my hand and she took it while we went upstairs.

"Your house is so big Noah. I don't think I would find the way to your room if you wouldn't guide me."

I squeezed her hand a little and chuckled. "Sooner or later you will."

A little giggle escaped her mouth and I tried to imagine how she looked while laughing.

Which colour does her eyes have?

Does she have dimples?

Jenny opened the door to my room and I stepped in after her and closed it.

"What will we do now?" She asked and I thought a moment.

"I don't know you can watch TV?" I guess she watched me with a skeptical look.

"What will you do while watching TV?"

I smirked.

"Well I can listen to the TV. Come on let's sit down on my bed."

After Jenny and I sat down I began speaking to the TV.

"Open Netflix."

"Netflix opened."

I turned to Jenny. "Do you have a favorite series or movies?"

"Ehh I've never watched Netflix so I don't really know any series or movies there."

What? Ok she needs to test it!

"The remote is laying somewhere here wait." I searched for it and finally found it. "Here, pick out something you wanna watch."

I handed her the remote and she took it unsure.

"But what if you don't like it?" I sighed.
"I will just pick out something."

Finally she picked out a movie. I don't know what it was about I didn't  even concentrate at it.

She laughed sometimes and after some time she laid her head onto my shoulder!

My heart beat so fast! As if I've been running a marathon.

•••••••••••••••••

Jenny laid on my chest and I played with a strand of her hair.

I guess the half movie is over.

Suddenly she hugged me around my upper body and I noticed that she's been falling asleep.

"Close Netflix."

I tried to speak low.

I hope I didn't wake her up but I don't think so because she's calmly laying on me.

"Netflix closed."

I grabbed Jenny and took her up carefully and laid her under the blanket.

Is she ok with me laying next to her?

I hope so.

Slowly I crawled under the blanket and put my arm around her.

She turned around while sleeping and her arms wrapped around my neck. I needed to grin like an idiot. Gently I kissed her cheek and buried my head into her neck smelling the sweet scent of roses.

I couldn't hold myself together I wanted to kiss her so bad!

But I guess she wouldn't want that.

I pressed her even more against me and felt how her mouth angels moved up.

"You're so cute." I whispered against her neck and drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••

"Noah wake up."

I heard Lucia whispering while she wiped some strands of her out of my face.

Wait...

No no no that's not Lucia!

It's Jenny!

A smile appeared on my face and opened my eyes ready to face her.

But then I remembered again...

I'll never have the chance to see it. I'm blind...

"Good evening Noah." Jenny chuckled a little and wanted to get out of my arms.

I let her go even if I didn't want to. I'm not her boyfriend I have no right to hold her...sadly.

"Lucia called us. The dinner is ready."

I nodded and stood up throwing the blanket to the floor.
Frowning I picked it up again.

"Oh my Noah your hair is so messy." Jenny began to laugh while walking towards me.

I tried to fix it but she took me hand away and helped me doing it.

"It looked cute but I don't want your mother or Lucia to think that we had...you know?"

I nodded while turning red.

My imagination ran a little wild while thinking about having sex with Jenny but I kicked the thought out of my head. Nobody wants a bulge in front of the girl he likes.

"Come now." Jenny grabbed my hand and electricity spread through my body while holding it.

•••••••••••••••••

Don't be a coward Noah! Just ask her! I told myself over and over but I didn't find the courage.

As Jenny stood outside and hugged me saying "see you on monday" I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Mum flew to New York today and Lucia was doing something in the garden.

As Jenny began to walk away I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me.

"I uhm...Do you wanna go out with me?"

What will Jenny answer?🙊🌙

Tomorrow will come the next part❤🌠