Chapter 10

"Really? Oh my god Noah!" I squealed in excitement as we arrived at a amusement park.

"Yeah come Jenny." We went into the park and I jumped up and down while holding Noah's hand.
"HAHA Jenny calm down. What do you wanna do first?"

I squeezed his hand and looked around.
"Will you come with me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I wanna go to the rollercoaster!" I pulled him into the direction and he tried his best not to laugh at my enthusiasm.

"Ok princess please walk a little slower I don't wanna run into people." I looked guilty at him and slowed down. He pulled his arm around my shoulders and we walked to the rollercoaster.

"Sorry Noah." I sighed.

"Hey it's ok. I'm happy that you're so excited please don't be sad or something now."

Then he leaned forward and my lips met his.
Our second kiss.

I needed to smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Come on let's go to the rollercoaster princess." Whispered Noah against my lips.
I gave him a quick kiss and leaded him to the entrance.

While we sat into the wagon a wide smile appeared on my face.
I've always loved amusement parks.

I took Noah's hand and he looked over to me chuckling as he hugged it.

"You're so cute J." He whispered but as I wanted to reply the rollercoaster started.

~•

"Come I wanna have cotton candy." Noah pulled at my hand.
Laughing I leaded him to a candy shop.

"Which colour do you want Noah?" I asked curious and looked at him.

"I don't care I can't see it anyways Jenny." I sighed and got a little sad. He's right he can't see it. It all. The whole beautiful world.

"A blue and a pink one, please."

After we've gotten our cotton candy Noah wanted to have dome pictures of me and him in front of the big wheel.

I asked a woman and she took like hundred pictures of us while calling us couple goals.
My cheeks turned red but Noah was so happy about it.

As she took the last picture he took my face and gave me a sweet kiss causing the attention of many people and "aww's" were spoken out into our direction.

"Don't leave her. She's the best you could have got."

It was the last sentence of the woman as she gave my phone back.

"I won't." Noah answered and kissed my cheek.

~•

"That was literally the best day of my life!" Noah's arm was wrapped around me as we left the amusement park.

He smiled and pulled me closer.

"I'm glad it was. I love to hear you're happy."  Then he took my face and pressed his lips against mine desperately.

"Sorry I just want to kiss you all the time." He mumbled against my lips and I kissed him again.
"Nothing to be sorry about." I mumbled back and our lips met again.

Suddenly Jake and Noah's car stood in front of us and we got in.

"Had fun?" He asked smirking while looking at me and I moved closer to Noah while blushing.

"It was a beautiful day." Noah replied and we drove home.

"Do you wanna stay at mine today?" Sighing I shook my head. My brother would never allow that. Not before he met Noah.

"Ehm no I can't. My brother wouldn't like it."
Noah looks confused at me.
"Why do you care about what your brother says? Just ask your mum I know mum's are usually more comfortable with relationships and this things."

My mum...fastly I blink some tears away not to cry.
No one knows about that except my brother and I don't want Noah to see me as an orphan he needs to worry about.

"They aren't home." My voice cracks but I talk further. "There is a uhm...they are away with their work."
Noah gives me a disappointed look. "Oh I'm sorry. But maybe your broth..." I interrupt him sighing.

"Just get it. I can't." Then I kiss him shortly and hug his hands.
"Bye Noah. See you on Monday." And before he can say something else I'm on my way home.

Good morning/good day/good evening❤

I hope you had/will have a good day🌙❤