Chapter 4

I waited for Jenny all day. I know she would come over at 4:30PM but I wanted to talk to her now.

As it finally was 4PM our housemaid Lucia came home. I know her my whole life so it was only a little embarrassing as I asked: "How do I look?"

She chuckled a little.

"You look good. Are you going out?" I felt the heat in my cheeks and nodded slightly.

"That's great Noah! What's her name? Is it the girl you brought home some time ago? I wanna know everything!"

The excitement in her voice made me grin and I thought about Jenny. What could I even tell her? I mean I never saw how Jenny looked. Even though I think she's the most beautiful girl I could have ever seen.

"Uhm yes it's the girl I brought home and her name is Jennifer but she likes it better when she's called Jenny."

Suddenly I remembered something quite important. If Jenny would come with me into my room there could be a huge mess! I don't know if it's clean...shit.

"Uhm Lucia?" I asked and again the embarrassment blush on my cheeks were visible.

"What's the matter hun? Are you thirsty?"

I shook my head and continued talking.

"Could you have a look over my room if it's tidy? I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her."

She laughed and took my arm to lead me upstairs.

"Of course hun."

She looked over my room pulling some dirty clothes up from the floor.

"Now everything should be clean my dear." Lucia rushed out after I thanked her and I breathed in trying to calm down.

••••••••••••••••••••

"And you're sure you wanna go with this girl?"

Mum asked sounding a little annoyed towards her. I just sighed and nodded. Jenny was going to take me somewhere today to get to know me better and I her.

"I promise I'll take care of your son. Nothing will happen."

My mum frowned at her. "Whatever." Then she spoke to me again. "You're home at 10."

After that she was gone.

I sighed in relieve and Jenny grabbed my hand as she lead me towards a car.

She opened the door for me and I carefully got in closing it.
I heard how the other door opened and she sat beside me.

I wish I was the one opening the door and "taking her out even if it's not a date". But I'm blind.

"Do you like the sea?"

She suddenly asked. "I love the sea but I don't like that many people at the beach. Why?"

She chuckled a little. "Just asking."

After a while of silence I dared to ask.

"Why are you doing this?"

I felt her head throwing into my direction for a short moment before her concentration got back to the street.

"Huh? What do you mean Noah?"

I sighed a little not really wanting to hear that she only did it because I'm some helpless idiot or something.

"I mean why are you so nice to me? Why do you even hang out with me?"

I looked away from her and she sighed again. I knew it I'm not good enough.

"I like you." What?! My head snapped back facing her. "See only because you're blind doesn't mean you're boring or not cool to hang with. Other may think that but it's about the inner self."

Oh. About the inner self.

"Do I look bad?"

Juli began to laugh a little. "No you don't."

I smiled immediately. "You are beautiful Jenny."

Oh no why did I say that?! That's embarrassing. Ok it's true but embarrassing.

"How could you know that?" She chuckled a little but I stayed serious.

"Because I do." I smiled into her direction.

"We're there."

Good day, Good morning or Good night❤

Wherever you are from I hope you have/had a day with a smile onto your lips at least once❤

Always remember you're beautiful in your own way even if someone wants to get you down.
They are only jealous because you have the beautifulness within' your body and they need tons of makeup to look nice🌠

Also I hope you enjoy this story and maybe tell your friends to also read it🙂❤

Feel free to comment something or give a star if you like the story❤