Chapter 2: Sharky Is Back!

"The great fights with your strongest rivals are always the biggest motivation. When you win easily it's not the same taste."

-Valentino Rossi

    "The swim club we went to as little kids is gonna be torn down soon." Nagisa says as we walk down the stairs. He has his arms out like a plane and he jumped the last fee steps. "So before that happens, why don't we visit it?"

    "To dig that up?" Makoto asks.

    "Of course!"

    "You guys can go by yourselves." Haruka says while walking by Nagisa.

    "What!? But you have to come with us, Haru-chan!" he cries as he leanes his chin on Haruka's shoulder.

    "No. That requires too much effort!" He says coldly and shuts his eyes, turning his head away from us.

    Pretty lazy for someone who used to swim. I think while standing off to the side. What are they digging up?

    "There will be a pool there." Makoto says. Haruka's brows furrow slightly. "And a pool is much larger than a bathtub." Manipulative, much?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Ah, Haru-chan, you live by yourself?"

    "His mom went to go be with his dad when he moved for work."

    "Then how does he pay for this" messy "place?" I ask.

    ~

    "Seriously?" Makoto says as we looked over his shoulders at the stove. "Fish again?"

    "Nobody is forcing you to eat it."

    "It looks so good! Haru-chan has always been a great cook, huh?"

    They end up taking about how they wikk 'dig this thing' up.

    "Um...I feel like a fourth wheel..." I say after I hear something about 'Rin-chan isn't in Japan anymore.' Hm? Did they have another friend that was a girl? "Rin? Is she okay?"

    "She's a he." Makoto says. Oh, why wouldn't he be?

    "You remember him, right Ama-chan?"

    "No...not ringing a bell." (That's a pun, right?)

    "Red hair! Pointy teeth!" Wait a second... "And-!" he imitates putting goggles on, and takes the strap at the back of his head and pulls it back until it ceases to stretch, and I practically hear the snap when he released the imaginary strap.

    "That was an impressive butterfly run." Someone with wine-red hair said to me with a friendly smile.. I looked up to see who it was while huffing and puffing. He bent down and reached his hand out to me. "Need help?"

    I took his hand. "Thanks." He then helps me out of the pool.

    "Your name is Origami, right?"

    "Sakurami."

    "Oh," he laughed. "I was way off! Haha, but meant that." I looked at him closer.

    "Say, why are your teeth so pointy?"

    "That's rude :| Why is your hair unnatural? :P"