T W O

The sound of arguing echoed through the house. I groaned and put my pillow over my head. This is fucking irritating. I get up and do my normal routine, my makeup, my hair, get changed, brush my teeth and so on. I walk downstairs.

"Morning Kasey" my mom handed me some pancakes.

"Morning mom... where's Derek?" I search the room.

"Right here so don't get your hopes up" he laughs.

"You're an asshole" I give him a fake smile. Nicki texted me saying she was outside.

"I'd love to sit and chat but go to go" I kiss my mom and put my middle finger at Derek and walk out the house. I jump in the car.

"So How was Elliott last night?" She turns to face me, waiting for a reply.

I smirk and she squeals.

"Was it good?" I nod and she claps her hands. She turns the engine on and we receive a message from Lauren in the group chat.

Lauren💖: Sorry Guys I'm not coming in!

Nick🌹❤️: it's fine girl stay home and rest. We have a party tonight!

Nicki already messaged so I put my phone away.

"I guess it's just us two today" I say and Nicki laughs. She drives us to school.

"I really hate this shithole" I sigh while getting out the car.

"Me too" she giggles.

I feel some grab me from behind and I squeal.

"Hey baby" Elliott kisses my neck. I smirk at Nicki as she raises and eyebrow and I turn round to face him. I push my lips against his.

"You going to that party tonight?" I nod and he smiles.

"Good"

His mates from football walk over. He says hi to them all.

"So I'll see you tonight?" He points at me and I nod. He goes to walk away but quickly turns around and kisses me.

"Come on El!" His mates were yelling. Elliott and I laughed. He gave me one more kiss and ran off.

"Fuck sake Kase, you're like a power couple why don't you just fucking date already" Nicki says shutting her door.

"I just I don't know, I think it'll ruin it" Nicki rolls her eyes and we start walking towards the entrance.

"Sure whatever"

~lunch~
I walk to the canteen but can't find Nicki. She's probably having sex with one of the football players in the bathroom or something. I turn round quickly and bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I say not making eye contact.

"You better be" I look up and see one of the boys that hang round with the Dolan twins. This guys eyes were dark, he was scary. He grabbed my wrist tight and I wince in pain.

"Hey, let her go" Elliott walks up behind me. The guys ignored him and his grip tightens. It was sure to leave a red mark.

"Let go" I heard a voice behind him say. He let go immediately and I grab hold of my arm, in pain.

"You Okay?" Elliott looks at my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine, have you seen Nicki?"

"Yeah she's with Noah in the bathroom"

"I fucking knew it" the door opens and we look over to see Noah and Nicki walk in. Noah was sorting his hair out and Nicki was sorting her top out. Elliott and I started laughing.

"What?" She asks clueless as ever. I roll my eyes and we got to our next period.

~After school~
I decided to go back to Nicki's as Derek would be at home and he'd be angry if he knew I was going to a party.

"Okay show me what you got" I say slumping myself on her bed. She grabs an outfit out for me and one for her.

Mine was a silver tight skirt with a sparkly crop top.

I put it on and automatically loved it

I put it on and automatically loved it. I took a few selfies while Nicki got ready.

A few minutes later Nicki walks out wearing short with a white lace top and a leather jacket.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods. We looked at the time and we were late.

"Come on lets go!" We had to walk as we both wanted to drink. It was dark and cold.

"Ugh Who's fucking idea was this?" Nicki moaned.

"Uh... yours" we both start laughing until a car pulls up next to us.

"Hey ladies, want a ride" we looked to the side to see Elliott smirking. I blush and we get in the car. Nicki sat in the back with Noah and this other guy, I forgot his name. I sat in front with Elliott.

He places his hand on my thigh making my cheeks redden. I look out the window. He giggles.

We finally arrive at the party. There were lots of people. And when I say lots I mean there were people everywhere. There were people out the front, back and in the house. We walk into the house and Nicki immediately runs to get a drink. I giggle and follow. She does so many shots. She's already tipsy and we've been here what 5 minutes.

I roll my eyes as she continues. I do 2 shots. I didn't want to drink too much as I have to deal with Derek. Yes he was on my mind 24/7 . He's so fucking annoying. Everything I do we end up arguing.

Nicki gets on the dance floor and starts dancing, Noah stood behind her and she grinds on him. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink

"Why you rolling your eyes?" Elliott laughs joining me. I point towards them and he laughs.

"Why though?" He smirks as I look at him.

"We could dance like that" he suggests. He stood there waiting. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor. I grind my ass on his member as we dance. He moans in my ear. It was easy to turn him on.

"Your easy to turn on" I smirk.

"Nah it's just your big ass" he squeezes me making me blush. He pushes his lips on mine. I turn round quickly and start dancing again. It was getting really hot so I decided to go get a drink.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" he nods and I walk to the kitchen.

I pour myself a drink and take a sip.

"You look good on the floor baby girl" I turn around.

"Grayson?"

————————