F I F T E E N

GRAYSON'S POV
The period ended. Nicki came walking up to us.

"Have any of you seen Kasey?" We shake our heads.

"Is she not with you guys?" The shake their heads.

"Where's Elijah?"

"They went together" I roll my eyes.

"I'll try calling her" I walk away and dial her number. After a long time someone finally picks up.

"Kasey?"

"Nope" a male voice spoke.

"Elijah where are you?"

"Relax where having fun" he hung up.

"Fuck" I curse running my hands through my hair.

"Where are they?" I look at Ethan.

"I think I know where they are" Ethan nods and we get in the car. Heather comes with us. I drive to the place where most people hang out to get high or get drunk. I stop the car and we get out.

"Kasey?" I yell as we walk round. We open the door and walk in. Kasey is laying on the mattress on the floor. Elijah was dancing to the music. A boy was sat on Kasey. He opened her mouth to give her another pill. She was so out of it she couldn't even stop him.

I run over and grab him before he could give her the pill. I throw him to the floor. I start punching him and punching hard.

"Grayson!" Ethan's grabs my arm.

"Help her" I look over at her, her small body laying there defenceless.

KASEY'S POV
We just took pills and smoked. We got very high. So high to the point I couldn't help defend myself. I regret it. I really do. If I could take back this time I would, I thought Elijah meant just us two not a place with other people and other drugs.

A boy sat on me. I couldn't move. He opened my mouth. Someone grabbed him and threw him off. I looked up.

"Heather?" She strikes my hair.

"We're here" I turn to see Ethan. He looks at me. He walks over to a boy.

"Help her" it was Grayson. He walked over. I looked at the boy on the floor. His face covered with blood. He beat him. Grayson bends down in the mattress.

"Hey baby girl" he speaks softly.

"Grayson" he picks me up.

"Lets go home" I shake my head.

"I can't go home" Ethan and Grayson look at each other then back at me.

"Ethan grab Elijah" Ethan nods and grabs Elijah pulling him out. I look up at Grayson. I miss him. He was so gorgeous. He looks down at me.

"You ok-" I push my lips on his. He actually kisses back. It turned into a make out. I really did miss him, even though he rejected me in the hospital. I pull away. His lips swollen. He smirks and looks back up. He puts me in the car and sits next to me.

"I'm sorry" I whisper as I rest my head on his shoulder. I could feel the pills starting to stop working. All my emotions came back. I take my head off his shoulder and look out the window. Tears fill my eyes.

"Kasey?" Grayson calls my name.

"I'm so sorry" I continue staring out my window.

"I thought it would stop the pain" tears fall uncontrollably down my cheeks. Grayson turns my head so I'm looking at him. He kisses my forehead.

"I know baby girl... I know" we finally arrive at home. Dereks car wasn't there, so that was a sign of relief.

"Kasey?" I turn to look at him.

"Is it any better at home" I look down and shake my head. I open the car door and get out. I close it and slowly walk to the door. I hear the car door open again and Grayson comes running towards me. He grabs my hand.

"I'll come with you" I nod and we walk towards the door. I knock and my mom answers. Her lip cut, bruises on her face. She had just been crying.

She pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here" I cry. She looks at Grayson and smiles. We both walk inside, Grayson shuts the door behind him. We sit down in the sofa and my mom goes to the kitchen.

"Kasey Why didn't you tell me?" I look down.

"You didn't need to know, especially after you rejected me"

GRAYSON'S POV
"But Kasey this is important." She looks up at me.

"What would've you done Grayson? Stoked him?" I say nothing. I don't know what to reply.

"Exactly" she mumbles looking back at her hands. Rachel walks back in. I take another good look at her bruises. It actually angers me.

"Where is he?" Kasey's voice cracking.

"At a pub somewhere probably" her mom looks down.

"Which cousin?" Kasey quickly speaks.

"Violet" I look over at Kasey. She puts her hand over her mouth while she silently cries. I grab her hand.

"Violet was Tyler's younger sister. She was very close with Kasey and Grace" Rachel informs me.

"What about Tyler?" Kasey asks.

"He's in the hospital, he was in the accident too" Kasey stands up.

"We need to go" her crying becomes worse. She struggles to get her words out.

"Kasey-"

"Come on" she starts to get angry. I stand up and go over.

"We need to go-" I hug her and she punches my chest as she cries hysterically. It doesn't hurt so I let her. She grips onto my shirt and she falls, I fall with her. We are sat on the floor as she cries onto my top. I looked at Rachel and she was crying.

"Thank you" She mouthed. I nod and hug Kasey tightly. Seeing her like this broke me. It broke my heart knowing that I was one of the reasons this has happened to her.

I receive a text from carter.

Carter: Sold most drugs today. We've earned $6,500

I ignore it and put my phone away. I didn't care, all I cared about was Kasey. And how I could try fix her...