N I N E T E E N

Warning: this chapter might be disturbing to some people.

—————————————————
I stood outside next to the school. I grabbed my cigarette and put it in between my teeth. I grabbed my lighter and lit the cigarette. Tears fell from my eyes as I stood there and smoked.

"Well if it isn't my gorgeous princess" the voice sounded familiar. I turned to see Trey. I panicked a little bit. I took one step back.

"Hey don't be scared. I'm sorry for what I did" I roll my eyes.

"You Okay?" He looked really concerned.

"I'm fine" he nods as I wipe my tears.

"Well if you ever need anything call me" he handed me a piece of paper with his number on.

"Thanks?" he walked away.

"Kasey?" I turn to see Carter. He pulls me in for a hug.

"You Okay?" I nod as I take another puff of my cigarette.

"Want one?" He pulls his bag out. I nod and he hands me a pill. We both swallowed it and just chilled for a bit. Carter was a chill person to be with.

The bell rang and everyone started getting in their cars and leaving.

"So Kasey, want to go to a party?" I take another puff and stare at him.

"It's Wednesday for fuck sake" he laughed and took another puff.

"So? Worse comes worse you can take the day off school tomorrow"  I arch my eyebrow and he smirks.

"Pleaseeeeee" he pouts his bottom lip. I smack his arm and giggle.

"Fine" I roll my eyes and he laughs. I throw my cigarette on the floor and put it out with my foot. Grayson walks round and spits me and Carter.

"Kasey-"

"I don't care" I spit as I push past him knocking his shoulder.

He grabbed my arm.

"Grayson let go" my blood boils.

"Kasey-"

"No Grayson. I don't care that you're with that slut. But don't you dare mess with my feelings" I pull my arm out of his grip.

GRAYSON'S POV
Her eyes full of anger and hatred but mixed with hurt. She pulls her arm out my grip  and walks away. Ethan stood there staring at me with that 'what are you doing?' Look. I turn to look at carter who lit another cigarette. He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I can feel the anger building up.

"You" I look at him confused.

"You treat her like shit Grayson. You really think she wants to be with you?" I take a deep breath. My blood was starting to boil. But he was right.

"Get your head out of the clouds. Wake up and get it in your head you don't deserve her" I clench my fists.

"She doesn't love you"

"Carter shut up" Ethan spits stepping in front.

"Oh here we go. I swear you liked her at one point Ethan. You went soft. Oh look and she picked the other twin." I was gonna knock this kid out.

"But guess what... she wants nothing to do with either of you" he laughs puts his cigarette out and walks away.

I was so angry I couldn't move. Even-though in that moment I wanted to grab carter.