T H I R T E E N

KASEY'S POV
My eyes slowly opened. My head was killing me. I sat up. Blood covered the left side of my face. I had no idea where I was. I was in a room with a mattress. I try to break free but it wasn't working.

"I wouldn't bother" I heard a girl say. I wasn't the only one here.

"Who are you?" I was curious.

"Hi I'm heather" she smiles at me. She was gorgeous. Her eyes bright blue, her hair was messy.

"I'm Kasey" I smile back to her.

"You have a concussion so try to stay awake" She points at my head.

"What did they do to you?" She questioned.

"They threw my head on a glass table" she looked disgusted.

"How long have you been in here?" I wanted to know.

"I don't know a couple of months, maybe a year" I was shocked. I didn't want to be in here for that long. It was cold.

"Well you've got me now" she smiles. I think I've comforted her a bit.

GRAYSON'S POV
I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Grayson?" His voice spoke calmly.

"Hi dad, we need your help" My dad was a successful business man. He was very rich.

"What's wrong?" I sigh.

"We need to borrow money"

"How much?" I look at Ethan.

"5 thousand" my dad sighs.

"When do you need it by?"

"Dad we need it today. It's so important. Please" I beg.

"Okay, come by the office and I'll give it in cash" we thank him and hang up. My dad works early in the mornings.

We grabbed the keys and ran out. We all jumped in the car and drove to my dad's office. I get a call from trey and answer it immediately.

"Grayson, there's someone here who wants to speak to you"

"Grayson?" It was her.

"Kasey?!"

"Grayson please help-" Trey must've pulled the phone away.

"Trey i swear to god if you've touched her-"

"Don't worry Grayson she's fine" I could her screaming in the back ground.

"Don't you fucking touch me" she was crying.

"Got go Grayson, looks like someone needs to be sorted out" he hung up before I could say anything else.

Ethan and I ran into the office and knocked on his door.

"Come in" we walk in and Ethan shuts the door. Dad picks up a bag full of cash. He places it on the desk. Ethan puts the money he originally made and placed it in the bag.

"Thanks Dad" we hugged him and ran back to the car. I call Trey. He doesn't answer.

"Fuck" I call him again and he answers.

"Ah Grayson, I'm hoping your calling to tell me you have my money"

"We do."

"Great, meet us at that address" he hung up and we got the address up on Ethan's phone. We used the gps. We pulled up to an abandoned building. Of course. We get out the car holding the bag.

KASEY'S POV
He takes the phone away. One of his 'workers' walked over to me smirking.

"She's fine" he bends down and starts pulling at my top. Tears roll down my eyes.