F I N A L

KASEY'S POV
"Kasey but we need to." I sigh and run my hand through my hair. Silence filled the air. My thoughts ran wild. What if he forgets about me? What if he falls in love with someone else?

"Grayson will you miss me?" I quickly spit it out.

"Of course" he kisses my hand. The thought of a long distance relationship scares me. I didn't want to be in one.

"We can't be together" he sat up confused.

"Wait why?" His voice broke

"I can't do long relationships Grayson" he put his hand in his hair.

"I'm scared Grayson, I'm scared that you'll fall in love with someone else or-" Grayson cups my cheeks and wipes the tear from my eyes.

"I won't Kasey. My eyes are only for you" He pushes my hair behind my ear.

I lean in and kiss him.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" I nod and he gives me one more kiss.

"Congrats" we pull apart when Ethan and heather walk in with loads of snacks. Heather walks over and gives me a hug.

"How are you feeling?" She asks. To be honest I'm doing shit. I have an image of that boy playing in my head over and over again. I'm trying to get it out of my head.

"Kase" I snap out of my little moment.

"Uh... Yeah?" They all look at me concerned.

"Are you sure, why are you crying?" I didn't even realise I was crying. I wipe my tears.

"Uh... Yeah... I'm fine" I give them a fake smile. They smile back at me. Ethan put on a movie and we watched a film and ate snacks. I felt happy in that moment.

2 hours later
The doctor walked in.

"Hi Kasey, we can discharge you tomorrow" I start to get excited.

"But... you will be taken from the hospital to rehab" I feel myself tear up. I'm gonna be in there for years and I only get a little bit of time to say goodbye.

"The rehab will help as much as possible and trust me they will take care of you" He gives me a sympathetic smile and leaves.

I lay down and fall asleep.

"Kasey, I've been waiting for this" he walks closer to me. The drug made my eyesight worse. Everything was blurry. The boy ran his hand up my leg.

"Please..."

"Shhhhh" he places his finger on my lips. He undone the buttons on my shorts.

"Stop..." my voice was little.

"Shut up Kasey" he pulls my shorts off leaving me in my panties. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Please stop..." I cry.

"I said shut up!" He smacked me hard around the face. I cry in pain.

"I didn't want to have to do that" he sighed and started kissing my neck. He pulled my top up. I try to push him off but the drugs made me weak. He grabbed my wrists and pushed them down. I'm sure it left marks.

"Stop!!" I finally got my voice to speak up.

He undoes his trousers. I feel him pull my panties down and insert inside me. I cry and cry. I had given up right there. I felt so small. I had given up hope until someone kicked the door down.

"Kasey?"

"Kasey?!" Grayson shakes me and it woke me up..

"Kasey you okay?" I'm sweating.

"Uh, yeh it was just a dream" he lays on the bed next to me and pulls me close. I felt safe. He calmed me down. I finally fell back asleep in his arms.

THE NEXT DAY....
I woke up and Grayson wasn't in the room.

"Grayson?" I just sat there waiting.

"Gray?" He walks back into the room with Starbucks. He hands it to me and I smiled.

"Ethan is bringing your clothes" I sat in silence while I waited for Ethan.

About 45 minutes later he finally turned up with a bag of clothes. I grabbed them and went to the toilet to change. It feels weird. It feels good to be out of the hospital clothes and bed. I walk back into the room.

"Looking good" I laugh at Grayson's remark. I run over and kiss him. It turned into a make out. It felt like it was just us two in the room. That's until the doctor walked in.

"Time to go, the car is waiting outside."

"Can I say bye" he nods and gives me a smile. I turn back to the guys. I hug heather. She's in tears.

"I'm gonna miss you" she hugs me tighter. I turn to Ethan.

"Bye bud" I hug him. I save the best till last. I turn to him and see him almost crying. His eyes watering.

"Hey don't cry" I wipe his tear and I start to cry.

"I'll see you soon I promise"  i grabbed his hands and I kissed him one last time. I turned around still holding onto one of his hands. I slowly walked towards the door finally losing touch with Grayson. I reached the door and looked back at them. I'm definitely going to miss them.

"Bye Grayson"

"I love you"

"I love you too"