E I G H T E E N

GRAYSON'S POV
Kasey puts her fingers on her lips as she smirks at me. I bite my lip.

"Fuck it" I bend down and push my lips on hers. I kiss her neck making her moan. I smirk. I look down at my trousers to see Kasey undoing my belt. I pulled my pants down. Kasey pushed me off.

"Kasey?" I asked her confused

"You didn't think we were gonna have sex did you?" She giggles.

"No Grayson, you're my drug dealer remember. We need to keep this professional" she's such a fucking tease.

KASEY'S POV
He stared at me.

"Grayson, you mess girls around. I just saw you with two girls." My eyes watered.

"Kasey I swear-" I shake my head

"No Grayson, you hurt me. Remember that time in the hospital." He looks down at his hands. I let the tears fall.

"You rejected me. You hurt me. I can't do this" he pulls his pants up and stands up.

He grabs hold of my hands

"Kasey please-"

"Good bye Grayson" I Let go and walk towards the door.

And this time I don't look back...

————————————————
3 months later
It's been 3 months. It went back exactly to how it was before except the few changes. I  woke up to the sound of arguing. But I do what I always do, I ignore it.

There's been so many days where I've thought about Grayson. And it hurts. But its happened and there's nothing I can do. It's for the best. He's gone back to being that asshole that fucks girls around and the schools popular drug dealer. It's like we never even spoke. Its back to how it was.

Ethan and heather are still strong as ever. Popular drug couple . Nicki and Elliott are the power couple. Lauren has been hitting it off with a football player. And there's me, single still buying drugs but not from Elijah. Not after what happened. He left me unstable, i haven't been able to talk to him. But I've been secretly getting them from carter.

Not much has changed. Life at home is still shit. Derek lost his job so is at home all the time. My mom now smokes and drinks. She barely goes to work. I'm 16 and have to do everything my self. My mom lets Derek hit her often. She does everything he says. But he's still not satisfied.

I get up to get ready. I do my makeup and put a skirt and a top on. I walk downstairs Mom and Derek don't wake up till mid day.

I eat my breakfast and get ready for school. I hear footsteps. I turn to see my mom. I'm so angry at her. I haven't spoke to her.

"Kasey" I ignore her and put my bowl in the sink.

"Kasey please" I turn round and walk past her. I walk out and I slam the door shut and start walking away. I hear a group of people. I turn to see carter, Elijah, heather, Ethan, Nicki, Elliott... and Grayson. I roll my eyes.

"Kasey?" They all look at me confused. Fuck. The group run up to me.

I quickly wipe my tears.

"Are you okay?" Elijah questioned. Grayson stared at me.

"Uh... y-yeah" I run my hands through my hair. Usually I'd take my pill that carter gives me but I ran out. I'm getting irritated.

"How's it at home?" Elliott asks concerned. I tear up.

"Shit"

"You can stay at mine if you want?" Nicki offers. I say no as I hold my hair, she hasn't been the best of friends recently. My hands shaking. Nicki and Elliott walk off. I start to walk off and Elijah catches up to me.

"Listen Kase-"

"Elijah leave me the fuck alone" I spit. He walks back to Ethan and carter runs up to me.

"Kase You Okay?"

"Carter I ran out.." he looks around and then back at me. He pulls his bag out and hands me one. I take the pill in front of him. He hugs me tightly.

"I'm here for you" I nod and he walks back to the guys. I look at Grayson. I miss him badly. I need his help. Ethan walks up to me.

"I think you two should talk" I look down.

"I can't Ethan"

"You can" Ethan signals Grayson to come over. E hugs me and walks away.

"I've missed you" Grayson pulls me in for a hug. He pulls away.

"I can't stop thinking about you." I don't make eye contact. He turns away and walks back to the guys.

"Hey Grayson" I call him. He turns to look at me. I run at him and jump in his arms. I push my lips on his.

"I missed you too" he smiles and kisses me once more. He puts me down and kisses my forehead. I walk to school on my own. I'll meet Lauren there.

It took me 20 minutes, but I finally got there I walk to my locker there's photos all over the walls. Everyone is laughing and whispering. I take one off my locker and look at it. It's Catherine and Grayson having sex. Everyone's phones started buzzing. De ja vu. Except this time it wasn't me taking pills. It was a sex tape of Grayson and Catherine. My breathing became heavy my heart sank. I look up to see Grayson, Ethan, Catherine, Tasha, heather and carter standing there. Everyone except Tasha and Catherine looked shocked. Those two smirked at me and looked amused. Grayson's eyes teared up. I rip the photo up and throw it on the floor. I slam my locker shut and walked off.

How stupid can I be to think Grayson Dolan actually wanted me back...