T W E L V E

I search round the house panicking. I run back into the bedroom and put on my tracksuit.

I put on my trainers and grabbed the keys

I put on my trainers and grabbed the keys.'I turned the lights out and ran out the cabin. I locked the door and started walking the streets.

It was dark. I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I walked a few streets and see a group of boys sat by the stairs. I felt kinda nervous. I cleared my throat and continued walking.

"Hey look, what's a pretty girl like you doing out all alone" I ignored him but he grabbed my arm.

"Let her go" I heard a familiar voice. He walked into the little bit of light that was from the lamp post.

"Grayson?" I looked at him with pure confusion.

"Kasey?" He grabs my arm and pulls me away from the group.

"Kasey what are you doing?"

"You weren't at the cabin and I was worried" he pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you selling drugs?" I ask him and he doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Grayson" he nods.

"It's okay, can I have one?" He looks at me. I hand him my money and he gives me a pill. I swallow it.

"Yo Grayson come on" his friends shout. He looks at them then back at me. I grab his face and push my lips on his.

This kiss felt different. It was more passionate. He lowers his hand to my ass.

"Go on Grayson!" I heard one of his mates yell. I giggle. Grayson puts his forehead on mine.

"Okay so I better go back to the cabin" I go to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Stay with me" I nod and Grayson grabs hold of my hand leading me back to the group.

"Guys this is Kasey" I say hi to them.

"Kasey?" I turn around and see Ethan walking up to us.

"Grayson why did you bring her out?"

"I'm right here Ethan and I'm not a fucking child. And if I needed to remind you there's a letter threatening me. I wake up and you two have disappeared." He looks at me with anger.

"Well Kasey you were the one that fucked everything up for me" he takes a step closer to me.

"How? I never even spoke to you. You was the one fucking selling the drugs not me"

"Kasey I swear-"

"Ethan shut the fuck up" Grayson pushes him away from me.

"It's not her fault E, stop blaming everyone but yourself" he said nothing. His phone started ringing and he just took off.

"Elijah, take Kasey back to the cabin" I roll my eyes.

"I can walk myself back, I'm not a child" I start walking away and Elijah follows.