T W E N T Y

GRAYSON'S POV
We were driving when Ethan's phone rang.

"Grayson could you get that please?" I grab his phone.

"It's Kasey" I freeze

"Answer it!" Ethan yells at me. I answer it.

"Kasey?.... Kasey you there?" I could hear voices. I put the phone on speaker so Ethan could hear too.

""Kasey, I've been waiting for this" the voice sounded familiar.

"That's one of Trey's workers" Ethan sounded so sure.

"Please..." her voice was so quiet.

"Shhhhh" I could hear her breathing become heavier.

"Stop..."

"Shut up Kasey" I could hear the anger in his voice. We continued to listen.

"Please stop..." She cries harder.

"I said shut up!" We heard a loud slap. He hit her. Her cried became louder.

"Ethan drive quicker!" I panic and continue to listen. Ethan speeds up.

"I didn't want to have to do that" he sighed and we could hear him kissing her. We could hear her struggling. My heart sank each time she cried.

"Stop!!" I hear her voice loud and clear. Much louder than she was before. It made me proud to know she was trying.

"We're almost there" Ethan sped up.

We finally arrived at the house and barged in. Everyone looked at us confused. Trey and Daniel came running towards us.

"Grayson? Ethan?"

"Where's Kasey?" I ask concerned and eager.

"She's upstairs I think, why?" He actually seemed to care.

I ignored him and run upstairs we barged into a locked bedroom and there she was. He was on her, she wasn't even trying anymore. It was like her body was weak and she gave up. Her face drained. Makeup running down face.

"Kasey?" The boy turns to look at me.

"Get the fuck out" he spits.

"You fucking dick" I ran over and grabbed him. I threw him in the floor and punched him over and over again. Ethan pulled me off him.

"He's had enough." Ethan tried calming me down but I don't think he had enough.

"I'll deal with him" Trey grabbed the boy and dragged him out the room.

I ran over to the bed. Kasey was sweating she was pale.

"What pills did you give her?!" It came out much harsher than I thought. I stroke Kasey's hair and she grabs hold of my hand. She slowly closes her eyes. I pick her up and hold her small body in my arms.

"We need to go to the hospital!" We rush to the car and Ethan speeds to the hospital.  I sit in the back holding Kasey.

"I'm sorry" I kiss her forehead.

"So sorry" a tear rolls down my cheek.

I've never felt this way about a girl before. I don't know what it is about her. She's just perfect, the way her blonde hair blows in the wind, or the way she bites her nails when she's nervous or the way she scrunches her nose when she laughs.

2 hours later
It's been an hour and a half since she's been in the hospital. I sat nervously waiting for the doctor.

"Here for Kasey Jenkins?" I stand up and nod.

"We had to pump her stomach. She took too many kinds of different drugs. We found a drug that is used to spike someone's drink..." that fucker spiked her drink.

"I recommend rehab and therapy" I nod.

"You can go see her now"

"Thank you" I walk past him and go to her room.

There she was her tired weak body laying there. She flashes me a smile.

"Hey princess"

"Hey"

KASEY'S POV
It was so good to see his face. He walked up to me and sat down. I cupped his face and pushed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync. We stopped kissing but our faces still close.

"I love you Kase" my breathing increased. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

He looked worried as I froze and didn't know what to say back.

"I love you too" He sighs with relief and a huge smile appears on his face. I lean in to kiss again until we were interrupted.

"Kasey hunny" my mom runs in. She comes and hugs me. She smells like smoke.

"Hi Grayson" she gives a small smile. She hasn't seen him in a long time.

"Go away mom"  I roll my eyes and Grayson looks at me in shock.

"Kasey-"

"No mom, I was hurting for so long, Grace was hurting for so long. And you did nothing. You watched him hit her. You watched him take her away" at this point in time my mom was crying. Tears were falling from my eyes. Grayson grabbed hold of my hand.

"Now she's gone and... she isn't coming back" I wipe my tears.

"You've ruined my life mom and you still haven't left him. He's still in our lives. You just gave up on me. You're a mess and it's ruined my life" my mom wipes her tears.

When I thought it was over Derek walked in. I roll my eyes. Perfect.

"Hey cupcake" I haven't heard him call me that since I was 5.

"I'm so sorry Kasey for everything" he had tears in his eyes. Wow the man actually has a heart.

"I was broken when I lost your sister. I took my anger out on you and I'm sorry"

"Doesn't explain how you abused her as well" I cross my arms.

"I was an alcoholic back then. I don't really have an excuse as to why except alcohol. I really am sorry"

"I don't want your lame apology and excuses. You both ruined my life. You took away the most important part of me that I can never get back." They we're both there crying. Making it like they're the victims.

"I don't want to talk to you. Get out!" I point to the door.

"I'm sorry" she whispers and walks out. Grayson squeezes my hand.

"I'm fine" I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"Kasey about rehab-"

"I don't want to talk about it" I cut him off.

I'm just scared...