Chapter 3~ Green eyes

We all sat down for dinner. Eleanor was seated next to me, then my mom was on the other side of me. Right across from me was Harry. Great. I thought to myself. I am gonna be completely distracted by this boy. How am I supposed to sit and have a nice dinner when all I can think about are those green eyes. This was gonna be difficult.

Harry's POV
Sitting across from Louis was a bad idea. I couldn't stop looking at his gorgeous, ocean blue eyes. I was insanely jelous that Eleanor got Louis instead of me. What am I thinking, he wouldn't want me. He is probably glad to have Eleanor. "So, Harry, what about you?" I jumped at the sound of my name. "What?" I had been completely lost in my own thoughts. "I was asking about your favorite dessert." "Oh, um, yeah. I like banana cream pie, I guess. I don't really have a favorite dessert, unless bananas count." I knew I blushed a little when I said that.

Louis' POV
Harry looks so cute when he blushes, I thought to myself. What am I doing! I can't like him! I have to marry his sister, not him. Plus, I haven't said one word to him. "You are okay with that, right Louis?" The mentioning of my name made me jump a little. "What?" I asked because I had no idea what she said. " I said, you are ok with Harry sharing a room with you, right. I mean you two will each have your own bed and everything." "Oh, um, yeah. That's fine." Why on earth do we have to share a room, I thought. What happened to the fact that we live in a castle and there is plenty of room for everyone? Well, at least I will get more time to stare at those green eyes of his.

Author's note: sorry this was such a short chapter! Also sorry that it is such an awful story 😂 also sorry about the whole having kings and stuff is places like ierland. I am just using my imagination!