Chapter 4~ Roomies

Louis' POV
All of Harry's stuff was in my huge room. It was getting pretty late, so we were both getting ready for bed. I normally sleep in just my boxers, but now that Harry is here, that is not gonna happen. I change into a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. I brush my teeth and wash my face. When I step out of the bathroom, Harry is sitting on his bed waiting for his turn in the bathroom. He looks over and gets up and walks past me to the bathroom.

After the door closes, I let out a long and dramatic sigh and plop down on my bed. I have never had to share a room with anyone, so this is gonna be weird. I have said nothing to this guy and I am sharing a room with him. But the worst part is that he is breathtaking. I am so attracted to every feature about him. From his long legs and fingers, to his lips and eyes. I need to be attracted to Eleanor, not him. I am starting to get worried about this whole thing and sharing a room with him and having to marry this random girl. I don't know if I will be able to do this, and it hasn't even been a day yet.

Harry walks out of the bathroom with a long sleeved shirt on and a pair of sweatpants. His curls are sticking up everywhere and he looks adorable. No, wait, I didn't just think that. I can't think that. This is gonna be hard.

"Louis?" I hear a deep, raspy voice coming from the other side of the room.

"Yeah?" It takes me a moment to respond.

"Are you nervous about this whole wedding thing?" I am surprised that he would ask a question like that considering we haven't spoke to each other at all.

"Um, yeah, I really am." I answer truthfully because I see no point in lying.

"Me too. And so is Eleanor. She might look eagar, but she is really nervous."

"Why are you nervous? You aren't getting married to some random person." I was surprised when he said that he was nervous.

Harry's POV
"Why are you nervous? You aren't getting married to some random person." Louis says this with confusion in his eyes.

I am nervous because I don't think Eleanor should be the one getting married. I was older. Also, Louis was very attractive. I liked the idea of him being single and I don't want that to go away. But I couldn't tell him that.

"Oh, um, I don't know. I guess it's just that I have to get up my little sister, you know?" I made up a lie and hoped that he believes it.

"Yeah, I know what that feels like. I had to give up Lottie not long ago and it was pretty nerve wracking." I think he beleived it.

"Oh yeah. That must have been hard. Well I am pretty tired. Are you?" I try to change the subject because I am not very good at lying. I couldn't care less that Eleanor was getting married. She is a bitch. That sounds harsh cause she is my sister and I am supposed to love her or whatever but it is 100% true. She is a major bitch that only cares about herself and being rich a d famous and stuff like that. I was the opposite of that, so it annoyed me to no end. I hated being so rich and famous. It gets overwhelming. All I have ever wanted in life is to find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with and have kids and dogs and a happy life. But when you are born into royalty, it just doesn't work that way most of the time.

"Harry?" I heard my name and snapped out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"I said, I'm pretty tired myself. So we should go to sleep. Good night."

"Good night." He turns off the lights and I turn over in my bed, facing the wall. I don't remember falling asleep but I was dreaming in no time.
-----------------
Harry's dream
The birds are chirping and the sun is shining. The weather is warm and everyone has smiles on their faces. The music starts. The big doors open. Then I see him. He is wearing a black siut with a green tie. I am wearing a blue tie to match his eyes. His is green to match my eyes. I try not to cry as he walks towards me. We join hands and stare into each others eyes. Next thing I know we say our vowes. We then say I do. We kiss. A light flashes and we are in a small house unpacking boxes. Another flash of light happens and we are sitting in a waiting room. A lady comes in and calls our names. We go in and sign the papers. The next thing I know we are holding a small girl in our arms. Another flash goes by and we are sending her to kindergarten. Then it is middle school. Then high school. Next thing I know she is going to collage. A last flash goes by and I am sitting in a hospital. He is in the hospital bed, holding my shaking hand. He looks at me and smiles. "I love you Harry Edward Styles." Those were his last words to me. Mine to him were " I love you more Louis William Tomlinson." Then he was gone.