Chapter 14~ Hell No

Today was the day. I had to get married to Eleanor. But that is not gonna happen. I was going to make sure of it.

Harry and Anne had to stay home because they weren't allowed to come anywhere near the palace according to my father.

Eleanor and her dad had gotten here this morning. The wedding starts in an hour.

I'm in my dressing room getting ready when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say and the door opens to reveal my mum. I hadn't seen or talked to her since yesterday.

"Look. You cannot get married to Eleanor, got it? I will not have it. Do not agree to anything. Understand?" She whispers.

"I wasn't planning on agreeing to anything anyways." I say, laughing a bit. She smiles, nods, and turns and leaves the room.

I feel just a little bit better now that I had talked to my mum.
-----------
The music starts playing and the doors open to reveal Eleanor in a giant white dress. Ugh.

The whole thing went by so fast. The whole time I had a scowl on my face. Eleanor had plastered a fake smile on her face the whole time.

"And do you, Prince Louis William Tomlinson take Eleanor Jane Styles to be your wife?" I look at Eleanor with a fake smile.

"Hell no." I say and everyone gasps.

I turn to see my mum standing at the other end of the aisle, holding the door open.

I run towards her and out the door, not stopping until I get to the car that was waiting for me outside.

Without a word, we drove to the airport. Before I know it, I'm on a plane heading to Ireland. God I can't wait to see Harry again.

I forget falling asleep but I am awoke when the plane lands. I run off and make my way through the airport.

Another car is waiting outside to take me to Harry.

We arrive at the castle and I get out of the car as fast as possible. I run up to the front and I am met with a guard. He stops me before I can get in.

"Prince Louis, I'm sorry but you can not come in this way." The guard says.

"Please, I need to see Harry." I plead. And he smiles.

"I never said you couldn't go in. I just said not this way. Follow me." He says and I'm shocked.

As we are walking I look over at his nametag. His last name is Horan. Good to know.

"So officer Horan, where are we going exactly?" I ask and he laughs a bit.

"Call me Niall, please! And we are going through the gardens. It's closer to Harry's room." He says and winks. I can't help but blush a little.

"Well here we are. His room is down the hall to the right. I'll be out here waiting for you if you need me." Niall says and I say my thanks and head down the hall.

I knock on the door and I hear a small voice mumbling come in. I slowly open the door to see Harry laying in his bed, looking more sad then I have ever seen him.

"Harry?" I say and his head shoots up. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Louis? Is it really you?" He whispers.

"Yes, it is Harry." I whisper back and before I can do anything, I am engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you so much, Louis. I tried to say goodbye but he wouldn't let me." At this point we were both in tears.