Chapter 8~ Bruises

Louis' POV

I sat holding Harry for a while, while he sobbed. I didn't really know what to do, so I just held him. So many  thoughts were running through my mind. Like, what were those bruises from, what were the scars from? But most importantly, was this as serious as I think it is.

"Hazz.." I whisper when he stops sobbing. I realize I just gave him a nickname.

"Do you think you could tell me what these are really from. I won't say anything. I will just listen if you want." I looked down at his now dull, green eyes, and tear stained cheeks.

"You will think I am a freak, and a wimp. Just like he said." He whimpered, looking up at me.

"Haz, babe, you need to tell me. I won't think you are a freak, or that you are a wimp." I say soothingly.

"Okay, you can't tell anyone. Okay, so..... um....er. Okay. I hate being a prince. I hate it so fucking much. And my dad knows it. He also something else about me that only one other person knows about and he doesn't like it at all. So he gets mad, and takes it out on me. So then, the only thing that makes me feel good, is my razor. I know, I know. You think I'm a freak, and a whimp. You probably think I'm worthless, just like my dad does." He started sobbing. I just held him in my arms, feeling like I have to protect him with all of my might. I just can't let him go.

"Harry, I don't think you are a freak at all. Or a whimp, or worthless. You know, I hate being a prince a lot too. So it's not a bad thing. So, um, can I...." I point to his arms. He nods his head, and I pull up his sleeves.

I saw white lines, and red lines all over his arms. Some obviously healed. Others, looking pretty recent.

I look at his watering eyes, then back down to his arms. I start to kiss each and every one of his scars. He just stares at me while I do it.

We both look at each other in the eyes. Green meeting blue. Then it happened. We kissed. It was amazing. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and spark a flew. I was so excited and happy, but also nervous at the same time. We can't be doing this, but it feels so right.

"So, you don't think I'm a freak?" Harry whimpered after we pulled away from the kiss.

"No, Hazz. I could never think that of you, because you're not." I said to him, watching his green eyes scan my face.

"Thank you." He whispered. I kissed the top of his head. In a few minutes, he was sound asleep. So I just fell asleep with him.

--------------
The next morning, I woke up to a warm body on top of me. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Harry. His mouth is slightly parted and his curls are all over the place.

I run my hand through his hair and he opens his eyes.

"Good morning, love." I say in a soft voice.

"Good morning, Lou." He looks up at me with his beautiful green eyes. That's when we hear a knock on the door. Harry quickly gets up and goes to his bed.

"Come in!" I yell when Harry is settled.

"Hello, prince Louis, Harry. It's time for breakfast, then we have to do an episode of The Report. Alright, love?" Eleanor says is a fake sweet voice.

"Okay, Eleanor." I say with an eye roll, not wanting to do an episode of The Report. It is the stupidest thing ever.

It's basically where the royal family, which is us, goes into the studio and records a live show where we update the country about what is going on in the castle. I hate it.

Harry and I get ready and head downstairs. We sit next to each other at the table and Eleanor sits across from me. Thank God for that.

We all sat in silence, dreading the report tomorrow.

A/N: sorry this is such a short chapter! And I got the idea of having The Report from a book series called The Selection. If you like reading, you should really check it out! It's really good! Okay, well love yall!! I'll update soon!