Chapter 12~ Please Wake Up

"Prince Louis? You can go in now." The doctor and Anne came out of the room and I stood up and walked in as fast as I could.

I felt tears build up in my eyes when I saw Harry laying there. I walked over to his unconscious body and grabbed his cold hand.

When Harry got hit, he hit his head pretty hard. That caused him to have a concussion and now he's in a coma. On top of that, he has a broken arm, rib, and leg. My poor Hazza.

I rubbed circles on the back of his hand as I held it in my own. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face as I looked at the pale boy in front of me.

"Harry, love. Please wake up. It's only been an hour, but I miss you so much. Please wake up. Please? For me?" I started whispering at the end, not wanting my voice to waver too much.

I stayed in his room for the rest of the day. I didn't eat anything and I didn't talk to anyone all day. At night, I refused to leave Harry's side, and I didn't sleep well at all. I knew I would stay in here until he wakes up.
-------
"Louis, sweety, you need to get some rest and eat something." My mum says in a concerned voice. It's been a week, and Harry hasn't woken up yet.

"I'm fine mum. Harry doesn't get to live right now, so I'm not going to either." I say for the 5th time today. Then the doctor walked in with a worried face.

"So, um, we have some news for you. Where is Anne?" The doctor said and I was still, hoping it would be good news, but by the expression on the doctor's face, I could tell it wasn't.

Anne walked in with my mom, who I didn't even realized left the room.

"Well, we found out that, scince the condition he is in, there is about a... well a 20% chance of him living. I'm very sorry to all of you." The doctor said and I just let the warm tears fall down my face. Not making a sound.

"What!? A 20% chance of him living?! So he's never going to wake up again?" I whisper and everyone looks over at me.

The doctor nods and I start sobbing uncontrollably. I rest my forehead on Harry's hospital bed and just cry. I hear everyone leaving the room. They know I like to be alone when I cry.

I sit in that room and cry for hours. When I finally stop, it's only because I ran out of tears. Harry can't die. I can't live without him.

I can't believe I'm saying this considering it's been two weeks scince I met him, but... I love him. I love Harry Styles and I can't live without him. I mean, he hasn't even been conscious the second week I've known him, but I love him.

I sit there, holding his hand. I just stare at his lifeless face. And this has been my life for the past week. Either crying, or just staring. All because a certain curly haired boy.

"Hazz. Please wake up. Please? I m-miss you. I haven't b-been the same s-scince you've been in here. I... well... I love you Harry. You need to be okay. O-or I won't be okay." I whisper to him, even though I know he can't hear me and won't respond to me.

I notice the heart moniter getting slower and slower. I started panicking. I pushed the button that calls the doctor and he ran in.

"Oh lord." The doctor groaned as he saw the heart moniter.

"W-whats wrong?" I say, panicked.

"Not sure, we are gonna have to ask you to leave. He said and before I could struggle, a nurse was pushing me out of the room.

Before I could do anything, the door was slammed in my face. I started sobbing, not knowing what was wrong with Harry.

About an hour passed and the doctors still hadn't come out, and I was getting anxious.