Chapter 5~ Movie Time

Author's note: So I was gonna write this note in the last chapter but forgot. Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Also, at some point soon there will be talk of abuse and stuff like that so if that kind of stuff triggers you, then stop reading. Love yall!!

Louis' POV
I woke up with sunlight in my eyes. I look over to see Harry still sleeping soundly. He looks so pretty when he sleeps. God, he was gonna make this whole thing hard. Last night was kinda wierd. He said that he was nervous about the wedding and when he answered why, he immediately changed the subject. I said that I agreed and he just stared at me. I let him do so for a little. I finally said his name louder to wake him from whatever trance he was in.

I get up and out of bed with a grunt and go over to my dresser. I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Today we weren't doing much, so I could wear whatever I wanted. I like days like this, when I can forget about being a prince.

I head to the bathroom with my clean clothes. I undress and turn on the shower. I get in and let the warm water hit my face. I wash up and get out of the shower. I dry myself off and put on a fresh pair of boxers, the jeans, and the t-shirt. I comb my hair and brush my teeth.

When I walk out of the bathroom, I see Harry standing in front of the dresser that he is using, picking out his clothes. He looks o Dr at me when he hears me plop down on my bed again.

"Good morning, Louis." He says in a sleepy voice. He looks away from me as he says it. I also notice that he is acting kinds wierd. He won't make eye contact with me and is tone if off.

"Good morning, Harry. Did you sleep okay?" I ask, trying to be nice.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I slept great." He answers in a hurried tone and suddenly walks into the bathroom and shuts the door.

"What was that all about" I mumbled to myself while starring at the closed bathroom door. After not long, I heard the shower turn on.

I sit on my bed and grab my laptop. I figured scince we slept until eleven, there wouldn't be any breakfast waiting for us downstairs, so I decide to watch Netflix. I continue to watch Black Mirror and the shower turns off. A couple minutes later, Harry opens the door with his wet hair hanging around his face.

"How was your shower?" I ask trying to spark a conversation.

"It was fine." He says fast without looking up. He walks over to his bag and grabs a book. Without saying anything, he leaves the room. 'What is up with him?' I think of why he all of a sudden is being so wierd.

Harry's POV
I ran out of the room without saying anything. I didn't want to talk to, listen to, look at, or even be around Louis. All because of that stupid dream last night. I couldn't get it out of my head. Why did he have to be so damn good looking?

I walked down the long hallways, looking for a door to the gardens, so I could read in peace. I walked down a flight of stairs and turned a corner. I was face to face with a door that led outside. I opened it to reveal a big, beautiful garden. I eventually spot a bench by some roses and sit down, opening my book. I read peacefully and get lost in my book. That is, until I hear footsteps coming towards me.

Louis' POV
I sit on my bed, not paying attention to the show I was watching. I get up and look out the window, which is on Harry's side of the room. I look down and see a certain curly haired boy reading a book. I stand there for a minute, trying to decide if I should go down there. Maybe he will tell me what's wrong. I mean, he did open up quite a bit last night while talking about his nerves. So maybe he will do it again.

I walk to the door and open it. I walk over to where Harry is sitting and take my time, admiring the gardens just in case he looks up. I finally get close to him and he looks up, eyes wide.

"Oh, um hey, Harry! I didn't know you were out here!" I try to sound like I just happen to be in the gardens at the same time, hoping he will believe me.

"Oh, haha, yeah, hey, I thought you were watching Netflix!" He seems shocked and a little nervous. I can see it in his emerald green eyes.

"Oh, yeah, that. I got bored, so I decide to walk around." I try to play it off, completely forgetting that I was watching a show earlier.

"Oh, cool... um, do you wanna sit down?" I am surprised that he asked me that, considering he seems all of a sudden shy around me.

"Sure! Whatcha reading?" I look down at his book as he puts it out of sight, obviously hiding it from me.

"Oh, um, i-its just.. um, The Notebook." He winces when he says it.

"Really? I love The Notebook. It is like one of my favorite movies!" I was telling the truth. I haven't really admitted it to anyone until just now, but whatever.

"Really? It is like my all time favorite movie and book!" Is he lying? He doesn't seem like it. I can read his eyes pretty easily and I could see the honesty in them.

"Woah, that is so cool! Hey, I have it on DVD! We could go into the movie room and watch it now! Well.. I mean, only if you want to." I thought of the idea and it just came rolling out of my mouth. I added the last part so I wouldn't sound too egar.

"Sure! That sounds great, you got popcorn?"

"Duh! Let's go!" I grab his wrist and he suddenly winces and pulls back.

"Oh my gosh, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh, it okay, it just startled me." He was lying, I could see it in his eyes. I let it slide, though. Not wanting to cause any t3nsion between us.

We ran to the movie room and made popcorn and put the movie in. We sat next to each other, but we were leaning away from each other.

The movie starts and we watch it contently. We both kinda started to lean towards each other and got closer and closer. During the sad parts, we both cried. During the last scene, Harry really started to cry and without thinking, I comforted him.

"Hey, it's okay, love. It's only a movie." I say without thinking and start rubbing his back up and down. He cuddled up to me and dug his face into my neck.

When the movie was finally over, the lights turned on and we both jumped up, realizing what was happening. We looked at each other awkwardly for a while.

"That was good movie watching experience. We should do it again sometime soon." When Harry says this I am a bit surprised. He didn't mind being comforted like that by me. Maybe he does like me, just a little bit.