Chapter 4: Mining

Y/N, Steve, and Yaebi decide to go to a Ravine. There's a small cave where a Zombie stands like a lookout last time Y/N goes down to the Ravine.

Steve grabs the Steaks and torches,    Y/N crafted stone pickaxes, and Yaebi must not be caught with Humans once they enter the cave.

[Ravine! POV: Y/N!!]

remember the staircase I built last day? Well, we're using it. Steve then places blocks heading to the Small cave

It does look small outside because of its opening, but I'm sure it's damn huge inside.

Steve places a Dispenser facing the small cave opening. He placed a firework inside then a button.

Yaebi: what is he doing?

Me: when he fired the dispenser, the firework he placed will be fired up heading to the opening. When it explodes, the firework will light up the cave to reveal enemies.

Yaebi: ooh. Sounds cool. But first

Me: huh?

She hides to my back

Yaebi: no Mobs must see me right? So I'll use you like my cover

Me: human shield? Ohohoho! That's illegal

Yaebi: it's not from now on

Steve taps the button, the dispenser fires the firework going inside of the cave opening. When it explodes, it reveals a lot of Zombies, Creepers, skeletons, and Spiders.

Yaebi: i thought its a small cave?

Me: small outside, huge inside. Common case.

Steve: and i rarely use my dispenser. Anyway, Y/N, you have your bow?

Me: yep!

Steve: ammo?

Me: a stack!

Steve: Alright.

We then place blocks. A 5 block high wall. Then place some blocks to stand on. Yaebi is peeking.

We reloaded our Bows. The firework lighted gunpowders are still working, revealing all enemies inside of the cave.

We fired it to a creeper, slaying it.

All of the mobs are alarmed and saw us. They then go to us.

As they go near, we spray Arrows to them.

After 15 mins, all of the mobs are killed. And their drops are at the floor.

Yaebi: You two are damn killers

Me: we always do this

Yaebi: then I hate you from now on, Y/N

Me: huh?! Why? No, please

Yaebi: just kidding

Steve: ohoho! Love birds

Yaebi playfully punches Steve.

Me: enough joking around.

We then break the walls and goes in. Collecting all the drops.

Rotten fleshes, strings, gunpowders, arrows, spider eyes and... A shining golden sword? Its enchanted?

Steve: Heh. A enchanted golden sword.

Me: it'll break up in a few strikes.

Steve: yeah i can sew that. Maybe 3-5 strikes?

Me: give it to me.