Chapter 12: planning for an extension

Y/N captured 2 princesses.  Cupa the Creeper Princess and Andr the Enderman Princess.

They saved the Cobbald Town and claimed their price.

As they walk straight to their home, they met villagers.

Steve told them to go back to their Town. Their Town is saved

The villagers celebrates when they heard the good news. And to thank Y/N and his team, the villagers give them another stack of iron bars and redstone. An alchemist also give them 3 regeneration potions, which is so hard to brew and worth too much emerald.

Y/N and his team arrived their home in the morning.

The girls quickly go back to their bed. Cupa, which is untied but still a captive of Y/N, goes inside and sit to the chair and behaves. Andr, carried by Y/N, was untied then let her sit to another chair nearby Cupa.

Steve also goes upstairs to take a rest.

[Lord Herobrine's Mansion]

L. Herobrine: WHAAAT! CUPA AND ANDR WAS CAPTURED TOO?!

Creeper: yessss my lord. Both of them wassss captured singlehandedly by Conqueror Y/N.

L. Herobrine: shit! I should sent both Cave Spider and Spider princesses instead!

Creeper: and alsssso Lord Herobrine

L. Herobrine: hmm?

Creeper: we ssssaw the traitor, Princesssss Mizure, protecting Conqueror Y/N and also a Town

L. Herobrine: wait! So are you saying?!

Creeper: i guesss it issss my Lord. Whenever he capturessss a princessss--

L. Herobrine: the prncesses themselves turns their backs and chooses to be with Y/N instead...

Creeper: yesss. That might be accurate.

L. Herobrine: damn! Alright then! We won't send anymore Princesses. Lets just send an army instead.

Creeper: affirmative, Lord Herobrine. But which Mobs do you want to ssssend this time?

L. Herobrine: send the Zombie horsemen and the Skeleton horse archers immediately!

Creeper: yes sssir. They'll arrive to the Town where Princessss Mizure in 4 dayssss.

[Y/N's POV]

Hmm... What to...

I admit, I'm also tired but i must guard them or else they'll escape.

We received alot of resources, which is helpful. But i don't know what to do.

Cupa: what kind of torture do you plan to do with us?

Andr: whatever it is, do it quickly.

What are they saying? Do i look like a torturer? Well i could be if i wear an execution mask.

Hmm... What if i tease em abit 😈

Me: hahaha! Both of you will feel the most painful torture of your lives!

I can tell, their afraid because of this.

Me: those princesses upstairs! They feel pain everyday because i torture them often!

Cupa: wh-what torture?

Me: haha! For you, you'll stay in a room full of Cats! And Andr must be outside when its raining!!!!