Chapter 13: Extension and Pranking

[Y/N's POV]

The girls sleeps well. I thought they'll be bothered because of such small space. That is why i want to extend the house.

I lay down to my bed and takes a nap. Just enough hours of rest and waiting for the rain to stop

I rested for 3 hours and then wakes up. The rain stopped. The girls are out of their bed and i can hear them having a chat downstairs

I go to Steve's room and wakes him up.

Me: hey! You sloth! Wake up!

Steve: what.. Time is it?

Me: iiiiits ADVENTURE TIME!

Steve: really?

Me: NO! We hafta extend the house! So get up and grab your blocks!

He gets up. I leave his room and goes downstairs

The girls are having a chit chat. I go to the kitchen, grabs a steak and eat it.

Yaebi: oh! Hey there Y/N. Feelin better?

Me: nah. I'm still sleepy. I just taken a nap tho so it's not enough.

Cindy: how about a coffee?

Me: I'm fine Cindy, thank you for asking.

I open the door.

Cupa: where are you going?

Me: Steve and I will extend the house. You girls can stay here or go outside. Do whatever you want.

Mob Princesses: kay kay!

I go out of the house. Steve also goes out.

Steve: well, the girls really follows your orders

He then goes to my side

Steve: YIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

i punched his arm

Me: stop it. I don't even want to feel it anymore!

Steve: well, i remember something actually. You're in love to a Mob Princess but she rejected you.

I sighed

Me: i can't deny that. It was 7 years ago, Yes?

Steve: princesses appeared and also the Respawn crystal was stolen 12 years ago, and you're 8 years old of that time. You met a mob princess. You confessed but she rejected you. It happens 7 years ago. You're 13 years old that time.

Now you're 20 years old, and fall is coming. Your birthday is almost here pal!

Me: guh... I don't know... I don't want to make the same mistake when i was thirteen.

Steve: is that why you keep yourself a bit away to the girls?

Me: maybe...

I paused for a sec. Steve then puts his arm to my back and pats it with force

Steve: I'm sure you won't make the same mistakes again! Brother. But now, lets cut off the drama and start building.

[Time skip! 2 hours later]

There are still alot of things to do. The house will become 32 by 32 blocks and 25 blocks high now. It'll be so damn huge but hard to decorate.

This house will have its 2nd floor and rooftop.

Inside of 2nd floor is our armory and weapon storage. We also make a shortcut just in case of emergency such as an unexpected enemy siege.