Chapter 5: Cindy the Skeleton Princess

Y/N, Steve and Yaebi are surprised when they saw The Skeleton Princess covered by her Skeleton Archers. Any reckless move will silence them forever.

[Y/N's POV]

Okay, we're in danger. We will die if we fight. But i know that we can survive.

Cindy: you filthy Humans! Give back Yaebi! Or else we will shoot you!

Me: oh so you're the Skeleton Princess eh?

Cindy: well yes! Are you attracted to my Beauty?

Me: Heh. I'll never let someone attracted me, especially if she's an enemy.

Cindy: wrong answer! Skeletons! Let it Rain!

The skeletons let go of their Arrows. I quickly place blocks as cover.

Me: Steve! Put some blocks as cover! Yaebi! Stay with him

Yaebi: what about you?

Me: I have a plan that only I can do! I want both of you safe! I don't want my Friends to suffer in Pain. Not Anymore!

Steve holds Yaebi's hands and Ran. He's placing blocks as they move. The skeletons keeps firing arrows to them, but the arrows are blocked. Half of their numbers are concentrated to me. Firing so i can't make a move.

Cindy: Creepers! Bring them down!

I gasp. I peek and saw 3 creepers going to me. The other 1 changes its course and chooses to follow Steve instead.

I place blocks as cover, and a block of space so I can fire arrows.

I fire arrows to the creepers going to Steve and Yaebi. Then suddenly there's something exploded in my left. I guess its one of the creepers

I continue to place blocks. I keep doing it until a creeper jumps to one of my walls. It then exploded, leaving a big hole.

An arrow hit me to the knee, but i can still move. I continue to place blocks

Steve creates a platform. Covering them. Its a 4 by 4 platform with walls and a block of space to shoot arrows. Steve then Grabs his Bow and begins to fire arrows. The skeletons are also firing. I wish they're okay.

The numbers of skeletons are decreasing, but the Elite ones ( the armored Skeletons ) are dealing with damage to Steve. I then break some blocks to lure them. Suddenly the walls I placed are destroyed.

Me: damn it!

Cindy: just give me Yaebi! Filthy humans!

Me: and kill us? I don't like that, Princess!

I then place blocks going upwards. Then jumps towards the skeletons.

I draw the Enchanted Golden Sword.

I landed in one of the skeletons. They then started to fire at me rather than to Steve and Yaebi.

I dodge some and counterattacking them with the golden sword. I hit the elites.

Its dealing high damage to them. I killed 4 elites already. But I have a feeling that the sword will break.

Cindy: Skeletons! What are you doing?! Keep shooting!

The skeletons follow her orders. Then Spray Arrows to me. When I Dodge, the skeletons at my back are hit by the arrows of their own ally.

I then saw the Princess grabs her own bow. It's shining. An enchanted bow.