Two

"Esmerelda..."

A deep and husky voice rattled my senses as I groaned. Not wanting to wake up. "Esmerelda...my ribs." I sighed, reluctantly opening my eyes. I felt a secure arm wrapped around my waist.

I realized my arm was twisted in a way that was hurting William and I laughed softly. I turned in his embrace, meeting him eye to eye. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Princess," he teased, as I pressed my lips against his. He smiled against my lips before pulling back a bit. "I suppose you had a good nights sleep?"

I did. It was odd and I had no idea why. Usually William would slip into my bed, to help me cope with the night. Even when I did not need it, he always came and I always let him in.

"Yes, I did," I told him as my eyes traveled over William in nothing more than his trousers. This was truly scandalous...but now it was as if this was second nature. He was second nature.
So long ago when I had night terrors almost every night, he would have the maids attempt to quiet me.

When that did not work, and I asked him to simply stay in the room with me I thought he would implode. Him being a man of great stature could not possibly stay the night in my room. One night instead of standing watch over me, he had winded up falling asleep. I instantly enjoyed his warmth in the bed and ever since then he has had a permanent place in my bed.

My lips found their way back to Williams who seemed reluctant to carry on. This is as far as we have come throughout all of the years we have been...together. It always ended with intense kissing and then I would stop. I always felt as if Sirus would pop up out of nowhere and kill both of us...I felt as if I wasn't being faithful to that crazed man.

As William deepened our kiss, I felt his hands stay respectfully at my waist. I grabbed one of his hands, and pressed it against my backside, hearing him groan against my lips. I wanted William. I do not know if it was the bond being broken...or maybe fresh scenery...but I wanted him to take me under the same castle where I felt caged...I wanted to be freed by William.

A knock on the door had both of us groaning. "Your highness, it is time for morning breakfast!" One of the maids called from behind the door. "Breakfast will start in thirty minutes!"

William was the first to sit up. I was the second. I yawned and noticed he was just staring at me. "What?" I questioned as he just shrugged his shoulders. "What is it, William?"

"Nothing...you just have never been this...passionate," he admitted as he slowly got up, stretching. I noticed a certain anatomy of his was more than a bit aroused and as I stared at it...he turned away. "Esmeralda, my goodness, do you have no shame?"

No, I did not really have much shame looking at William and his...appendage. Should I? "Is that not a good thing that I am passionate? Apparently you like it," I laughed as I rose to my feet and went over to my dresser.

When I noticed he was not answering me, I looked over at him. He was grabbing his sword and making his way over to the door. What on earth did he think he was doing?

I received my answer when I heard a pounding on the door. Oh. "Esmerelda!" A furious voice sounded on the other side of the door.

"So this was his plan...kill us both in one room," William chuckled nervously as he was getting ready to open the door.

I would not allow Sirus to kill William. That would not be happening today! "No, William, wait! Get back," I told him as I rushed over to the door. Unfortunate for me, William attempted to pull me away from the door, armed and ready for Sirus. "William get away from the door where you will be seen. That is an order," I said firmly watching his eyes widen.