Eleven

"This will be good for you Thorian," I smiled as I walked side by side with him and William.

After I said my goodbyes to Chelsea and her girls, William and I began to pack. Soon after that Rowan had arrived with an already packed bag...well should I say chests and bags.

"Yes it will," William agreed as Thorian still gave him a look that could kill. Thorian was not in the best of spirits when he agreed to come with us but I could tell he wanted to leave, to leave and experience something different. I would be his getaway.

"Thorrrriiiaaan!"

A familiar voice was shouted incredibly loudly as the coach door was open for us. As I was helped into the carriage I could see Esa rushing down the pathway an enraged look in her eyes.

Thorian seemed ready for impact as his cousin barreled into him. Her mate was hot on her heels yelling her name. I winced as my son fell to the ground but was quickly back up on his feet, glaring at his cousin.

Esa growled, her arms crossing over her chests. "You better get yourself together while visiting with Aunt Esmeralda okay? Do not mope about like Lillian when she cannot have dessert. You are a future King for gods sake!"

A laugh left my lips as Thorian scoffed, "Do not tell me what to do Esa, I know who I am," he growled back at her as a smile spread over her lips. I watched as she threw her arms around him and hugged him. He surprisingly hugging her back before she attempted to bite his shoulder. "Dammit Esa!" He growled out as she quickly jumped back, laughter bubbling up within her. "Oh... and tell my father I will be back," Thorian said in a low tone as I glanced towards the castle.

Sirus was in one of the windows..I am guessing to his study, staring down at all of us. Without thinking my hand lifted up, waving slightly to him.

I watched as his eyes widened before he curtly nodded and pulled the curtains in front of the window. "Are you alright?"

Laughter bubbled up within me. It would just be much too easy for Sirus to wave back...or smile. Much too much time and energy to do that...

I turned towards William, taking hold of his hand. "Yes, I am fine." That was a truth that has been a lie so many times before.

Once Thorian was done speaking with an annoyed Esa, we were on our way. Thorian was being extremely quiet and as soon as I was getting ready to speak, William squeezed my hand.

"Thorian....do you enjoy using weapons? Between the three of us I have an arsenal of interesting weapons from all around the world," William told Thorian as his silent demeanor shifted.

I watched my son run his fingers through his frost like hair. Pulling it tightly just like I was accustomed to Sirus doing so long ago when he was frustrated. "You do not have to win me over human," he explained as he glanced at me. My eyes hardens as Thorian sighed, taking a long breath. "My mother likes you and you treat her well. I will be cordial to you but I am here to see more of my Uncle's kingdom and see my mother."

William seemed taken aback. I kept my quiet, wondering what my betroth's response would be. "Well that is fine with me. As long as you behave-"

"-Behave?" Thorian questioned, his eyes slowly beginning to morph into that of a lycans. "You may be marrying my mother but I can kill you human. Very easily."