OVERVIEW

Savannah McCall.

She, her twin brother Scott and her mother, Melissa hasn't had the easiest life since their dad left. What no one except, Scott, Stiles and Melissa knows, is that when Rafeal left, he broke his daughter's heart.

But as the years went by, she put the broken pieces back together little by little with stones and brick. Only the people already in her heart, which is Scott, Stiles, Melissa and Stiles' dad, staying in there. She shut everyone else out.

Lydia Martin.

She is Beacon Hills' it girl. Girlfriend to Jackson Whittemore and the resident Queen Bitch. Her life is perfect. Too perfect. That is exactly the problem, she doesn't love Jackson and she doesn't want to be a bitch.

All she really, truly wants is a certain twin girl, who walks around with a scowl on her face and a heart made of stone. Spending half her life being in love with Savannah McCall is not something she wanted to do, but it was what her heart chose. All she can do is pretend and hope. And for years that is exactly what's she's done, pretend that she is fine and hope that by some miracle, Savannah will one day see her love and return it.

But, when Scott suddenly takes an interest in the new girl, the new girl becomes friends with Lydia and Scott starts to shine as much as his twin in lacrosse, Lydia realises that maybe, after all these years, someone has answered her hopes.

***

CAST:

LINDSEY MORGAN is SAVANNAH MCCALL

'the girl to scared to love'

HOLLAND RODEN is LYDIA MARTIN

'the girl hopelessly in love'

***

Disclaimer:

I don't own Teen Wolf. I only own my own character(s).

***

I've had this in my head for about two years but I haven't been able to find transcripts and I'm to lazy to type it all out. But I've found it! So here we go!

-Mixie