2 | NEW GIRL

After an interesting argument with Stiles about wolves and the twins' hearing faults, the Troublemaking Trio made their way inside to change books before the bell rang. Currently, they were sitting in a class, waiting for the teacher. Stiles and Scott were in a conversation while Savannah was spaced out. They were used to her spacing out, she has an active imagination and a need to let her thoughts flow in peace. Luckily she didn't need quiet.

She was brought out of her reverie by a poke to her arm. Knowing that only Scott or Stiles would dared to poke her, she turned in the direction where the poking came from with raised eyebrows - which was behind her. She sat next to Scott, and Stiles sat behind her. "Why don't you like Lydia?" When Lydia walked past the Troublemaking Trio, she looked at Sav for a few seconds, but the twin girl didn't spare her a glance and only snorted when Stiles said that finding the body was the best thing that happened since Lydia's birth.

She looked at Lydia, and the strawberry blonde felt Savannah's eyes on her. The brunette smirked at Lydia when their eyes locked, the one she gave to everyone, but her family. The one that draws people in, but the dangerous glint in them, would keep them away from trying to get to her heart. No all though.

It was not the first time the two had just looked at each other, but it was the first time that Savannah had a trouble tearing her eyes away from those green orbs. "Because she's fake, the only appealing thing about the Ginger is her great ass."

"Strawberry blonde." Stiles corrected automatically and the girl shot him an amused look that read, I know.

"You've looked at Lydia's ass?" Scott asked his sister a little too loudly, gaining a few eyes in they're direction. But Savannah doesn't care, she came out about preference to girls over a year ago.

The twin girl nodded with a smirk, answering just as loudly, "Everyone has at least once, but it's such a great ass, I've checked a few times more than once." Lydia just had her heartbeat calming down from its wildly beating as a result of looking into the McCall girl's eyes, only to have it almost beating out of her chest when she heard those words.

Before the conversation could go any further, the teacher entered the room. The teacher greeted his class before writing on the board, staring to speak as he did so.

"As you all know, there was a body found in the woods last night." Scott glances at his sister and his best friend, gaining a smirk and a smile in return. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various scenarios for what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police has a suspect," Savannah tilts her head to the side, having not known this while Scott glances at Stiles, but the buzz cut boy only shook his head to indicate that he didn't know that. "Which means you can give all of your attention to the program on your desk."

Savannah, along with other students, groans out loud. She does not feel like doing work yet. Suddenly, just as she's about to look at the heaps of work, a phone rings. Sav smirks, knowing the student will be in trouble, but the smirk falls when she looks around the class and no one is able to hear the ringing. In a bout of panic, she looks to her twin, relieved to find him looking around as well. So, she isn't crazy. Scott finds his twin's eyes and points at the window.

The twin girl spots a fairly attractive girl, talking on her phone to her mother about forgetting a pen.

Her eyes widened, she shouldn't be able to hear a conversation that far away. The new girl hangs up as the principal shows up. Both Scott and Savannah are able to hear the two until they knock on their class door.