1 | CREEPY WOODS

Savannah McCall always thought her two best friends are crazy, but now she knows they are. She should be asleep right now in her oh-so-very comfortable bed. But, no, instead she's laying down on Stiles' backseat, her head on the pillow she had sneaked in there a long time ago, trying to sleep but the two bickering boys in the front seat is preventing that. Said two boys woke her up and told her they were going hunting for half a body in the woods and being the protective friend she is, she lifted her ass, put on a hoodie and a pair of converse and here she is: flannel pajamas twisting around her legs and two bickering boys in the front seat working on her last nerves.

"God, could you two shut up?" She questioned in annoyance. The two boys each muttered a sorry and kept quiet for the rest of the drive.

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott questioned as they came to a stop in the woods, in front of a sign which says it's forbidden to enter in the preserve at night.

"Scared Scotty? Don't worry, I'll protect you." Savannah teases light heartedly and Scott glares at her as Stiles laughs. "You too, Smiley." This time, the male McCall laughs.

"Whatever, Sav." Stiles mutters but said girl heard and grinned at him. "You're the one who always bitches that nothing never happens in this town!" He exclaims, pointing to Scott and gets out of his crappy jeep that he named Roscoe. The twins roll their eyes in unison but follows their spastic friend nonetheless.

"Hey," Savannah called, gently nudging her twin in the side and he looked at her. "You got your inhaler?" She asked, mentally cursing herself for not grabbing the extra one in her bedside drawer. She kept one there, and one in her locker at school. Scott didn't know it was there though and she planned on keeping it that way because he would roll his eyes at her protectiveness. Even though he likes it.

"Yeah." He said, patting his jacket pocket and the girl let out a quiet sigh of relief. They start to walk, Stiles with a flashlight and Savannah glancing around, not feeling very comfortable out in the woods this late at night. Then again, what normal person would?

"I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow..." Scott states, and Savannah glances at her twin with sympathy. It seemed as if the female McCall got all of the sport genes, seeing as she is on the Lacrosse team and she's first line - her skills only rivaled by Jackson Whittmore, who she didn't like. At all.

"Right, because, sitting on the bench asks such a heavy effort!" Stiles says in his usual sarcastic manner and Savannah walks up to him and smacks him on the back of the head.

"Rude." She says sternly with a pointed look when Stiles opened his mouth, most likely to complain or give a sarcastic remark.

"No, because... I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm playing first line with Sav." Scott declares confidently and the girl sighs quietly knowing that even if he was the best player in the world, with his severe asthma he wouldn't be able to play.

"Hey, that's a spirit. Everyone should have a dream. Even if it's an unrealistic one." Stiles comments, moving out of Savannah's reach, not wanting another smack from the girl.

"Hey, Smiley?" She asked the boy with the buzz cut sweetly.

"Yeah?" He answered warily in a questioning tone.

"Shut up." She said bluntly, a blank look on her face.

"Just out of curiosity, which part of the body are we looking for?" Scott asked when they calmed down.