Just Me and You

"What's the big deal, ey?"
The Admin had teleported to the Sunshine Institute to give a little visit, but, he was met with Jesse and his little group of 'friends' recking his Zombie Mines.
He had used his powers to make them all float so they could talk to him without him having to go to the ground.
"Just trying to escape, yknow? Like any other person would in this pri- oh. I mean 'Institue'." Jesse replied.
Romeo looked angry for a moment but that quickly changed to an annoyed look.
"You really annoy me."
"Good."
The Admin just sighed,
"What's up with you? Don't like my attitude? Hmm?" Jesse says
"You don't actually realise who your dealing with right now, do you?"
Jesse stayed silent for a split second, but then he thought of something to say, "But I'm not dealing anything with you." He says, "I wouldn't want to deal anything with you. Your horrible."

"THATS IT!" The Admins voice boomed out, "your attitude is HORRIBLE." He says while getting all up in jesses face. He then separated Jesse from his friends.
"Y'know, it would be a shame if all your friends where to just leave you." The Admin says
"Wha-"
Suddenly, jesses friends all disappeared before they could even shout his name.
Jesses expression turned angry with a little bit of scared-ness in it. "Where did they go?!"
The Admin put his finger to jesses lips, "Shh," He says, "Don't worry."
He says "It's just me and you now, Jesse. Just me and you..."

And with that, jesses vision became blurry and then blackness took over.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Ahh heck-
This ones a lot shorter than the last one, but hey, a stories a story, no matter how short or long it is.
And of course this ones about Jesse and Romeo again, remember you can request too in the comments :D
Anyways, Toodles!