Im Sorry

Jack, Vos and Sammy, where all going on an adventure! They where going to a sea temple, apparently belonging to the 'Admin'.
Surely nothing can go wrong, right?

Wrong.

"Sammy, vos! You distract the Elder Guardians, and I'll kill 'em!" Jack shouts to his two friends.
"Ok!"
Sammy and vos ran in the middle of the temple to distract the Elder Guardians, and they zapped and zapped and zapped-
And one of them hit Sammy.
"SAMMY!!!"
Sammy's inventory fell onto the onto the floor.

Then it zapped Vos.
Vos' inventory fell onto the floor
"VOS!!!"

"No..." Jack started to tremble.
Vos and Sammy are dead. Because of Jack.
"No! No! No!" Jack started to run back out of the temple, dodging the Elder Guardians laser beams, and ran the HECK out of the temple. He grabbed his helmet and put it over his head and began to swim up and out of the ocean.

When jack got to the surface of the ocean, he swam straight for this little sandy patch of land and climbed onto it.
"ARGHHHHH! WHY?! WHY?!" Jack flung his helmet off and fell on his knees. "WHYYYYYYYY?!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs. No one was there to hear his screams. Not anymore.
He then started to cry. "T-This is my fault. I'm so s-sorry S-Sammy, V-V-Vos..."

He then began to hear voices, whispering voices.

'Heroes aren't supposed to cry, jack. Only losers cry.'

"Stop..."

'It's your fault.'

"S-Stop..."

'Sammy and Vos are dead because of you.'

"STOP!!!" Jack cried out and punched the sand.
"I-I'm s-sorry. It s-should've been m-m-me." Jack whispered to himself.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Sammy, Vos. I've failed..."
————————————————————————
Heyo, sorry that I haven't posted anything for like ages (not that any of you would've probably cared lol) but yeah, I just couldn't come up with story ideas. I mean, I do have stories but ALOT of them are unfinished and I can't seem to finish them???
Anyways have this little jack story
OH AND ALSO PLS SEND REQUESTS CAUSE IM REALLY BORED AND NEED SOMETHING TO DO
Anyways toodles!