Dont Interrupt

The urge to interrupt him before he had finished was overwhelming. Sure, he was a literal god, but that wouldn't stop Jesse. But then again, maybe it would. For her own sake and her friends.

"You must learn to be cooperative with me, if you want to be my champion."
Don't interrupt him.
"You would be a good choice too. I only pick the best of the best."
Don't interrupt him.
"It would be nice to finally have a champion."
Don't interrupt him.
"Nice to finally have a friend that doesn't-"

"What if I don't wanna be your champion?"
Dammit Jesse.

"What?"

"Are you deaf? I said what if I don't want to be your champion," she said it a lot slower this time, like explaining something to a child.

But there isn't much difference between the admin and a child, is there?

The admin floated over to Jesse, "It isn't your choice, champion."

Jesse stayed silent.

"Being silent now, Jesse? But maybe it's better for you to to give that gob of yours a rest. For you and your friends sakes."

"How? What can you do that I can't?"
She knew exactly what he could do.

The Admin looked exited to show off his super cool powers.
"Well, I can do this," he teleports somewhere, then teleports back. "This," he starts flying around, like, zooming, doing loads of cool tricks. "This," he claps his hands and spawns in a giant colossus, then immediately kills it with another clap of his hands. "Wouldn't want it destroying my super cool icy place of despair now, would I?" He says to no one in particular.

"Actually, it would've been quite nice to see." Jesse says.
Jesse keep your goddamn mouth shut.

"You are really starting to get on my nerves now, Jesse."

"Oh am I? Good."

"I'm starting to regret picking you as my champion."

"That's great! Maybe I won't have to be your stupid champion anymore."
Jesse your going to regret something if you don't keep your mouth shut.

The Admin just scowled at her and shook his head.
"But I guess that's why I always go for second choices."

"Wait what?"

Jesse gauntlet came off of her hand and immediately went onto Petra's.

"Ah! What the heck?!" Petra rapidly shook her hand to try and get the gauntlet off. No use of course. Jack even tried to help her by trying to pull it off.

Still no use.

"Petra is just as strong as you, so that's why she was my second choice." The Admin said to Jesse.

"No no no! Wait! Take me instead of Petra." Jesse begged, "Please!"

"Nope! I've already made my mind up now. Ta ta, now!"

The Admin and Petra where now gone.

Should've kept that mouth shut Jesse.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Oof this is short but take it anyways

Toodles!