Bored (Part 1)

"Well, it's just another boring day", The Admin said to himself. "I have nobody to be my friend, so I can't do anything. This is boring!"
The Admin started walking round in circles, "Hmm." He says, "Ooh! Maybe I can go visit the Sunshine Institute. I bet all the guests and associates missing me! Oh, and I can't forget that warden. Must be missing me the most, haha."

The Admin then clapped his hands and teleported to the Sunshine Institute.

The Admin had teleported into the Mushrooms, and he started to grin, "Hello everyone! It's me, The Admin!"
Pris- 'Guests' started to scream and they all ran into their 'lounges'.
"Aw, cmon! Don't any of you wanna hang out with me?" The Admin huffed with his arms crossed.
"What is going on-"
"Ah, Warden." The Admin turned around, and his expression changed to a normal one.
"O-Oh! Admin, s-sir!" The warden gave a salute to him, "What brings you down here?"
"I'm bored."
"You'r bored?"
"Yes." The Admin nodded his head.
"Uh, well maybe you could go look for a new champion? I'm sure someone would love to be you champion!" The warden says
"Hmm, I dunno. I tried to get a champion before but they all ended up here." The Admin says referring to all of the people in the Sunshine Institute.
"Ah- well yes." The warden said with his hands behind his back, "All of us were stupid back then, and we didn't realise what a wonderful... friend you would've been."
"I know. Your all stupid. Including you." The Admin says
"Oh. W-Well..." The warden looked to the side,
"Hmm?"
"Well, The Admins never wrong!" The warden says and gives a little nervous laugh at the end.
"Yes! The Admins never wrong." The Admin says.
The warden was about to say something else but suddenly the alarms went off. Prisoner X's alarms.
"Oh for goodness sake!" The Admin shouted, "Why doesn't she ever learn her bloody lesson?! She was put in that cell for a reason!"
"Associates!-"
"No warden. Leave it." The Admin says, "I'll deal with it."
And with that, The Admin clapped his hands and teleported away.
————————————————————————
Heyoo peeps, I'll post the second part tomorrow :D
Anyways, toodles!