Goodbye!

"If you want to be MY friend, then I suggest that you listen to every command I say. Is that understood?" 'Jesse' says
"...Jesse, what has gotten into you?" Lukas says,
'Jesse' raised his eyebrow at him
"Ever since you got those Admin powers you've been acting a lot... Meaner." Lukas says, "And it's not just to us, you've been mean to the townspeople too."
"What are you talking about?" 'Jesse' says, "I'm acting how I always act. There must be something wrong with you, Lukas."
"No," Lukas says, "I think there's something wrong with you."

'Jesses' eyes suddenly turned red and his pupils had turned a bright, glowing yellow. "Excuse me?! I can tell you right now that there is NOTHING wrong with me! It's you who's got the problems. Not me." 'Jesse' growled at Lukas.
Lukas' eyes widened, he did NOT expect jesses eyes to do that, "W-What's  wrong with your eyes..?!" He said shocked.
Suddenly, Lukas started floating. He got lifted up from the ground and right into the air. "AHH!"
'Jesse' floated up to him, "Y'know what? All you've ever been to me is a big, fat, idiotic, loser! I don't deserve you in my life. Your pathetic." 'Jesse' spat at him.
He then started to control Lukas to choke himself.

Lukas' hands were brought to his neck and had a tight grip on it and started chocking him. He uses all his strength to try and take his hands apart but it's no use.
"Your not worth my time." 'Jesse' says. He then lifts his hands up and gives Lukas a little wave, "Goodbye!" And Lukas disappears.
————————————————————————
Here's another little short story involving 'Jesse' and our little blonde baby Lukas!
I wonder what Lukas done to get sent to the admins little prison in beacon town? Hmm
Anyways, toodles!