Bored (Part 2)

Xara ran. She ran as fast as she could. All she needed was just a little bit of luck, and she'd be escaping this place. She knew she wouldn't escape, but what if this was the one?
She ran through her cell, through the Zombie Mines, through the Mushrooms, through the double doors and ran straight into something. 
"Argh!" Xara said and fell to the ground, she then looked up and saw The Admin- no. She saw Romeo.
"ROMEO!!!" Xara screamed at the top of her lungs.
"That's not a very nice way to greet your old friend."
"We were never friends." She said coldly, she then got up from the ground and ran and jumped at Romeo.
Romeo, of course, saw this coming and he just clapped his hands and stopped her. He then started to make her float.
"Argh! Put me down you monster!"
Xara started to flail around and scream.
"Stop screaming. Your gonna make me death, ack."
"Then put me down!"
"Ok. I'll put you down." Romeo clapped his hands and put Xara down. In her cell.
"There we go!"
Xara glared at him, "I said put me down. Not in my CELL."
Romeo just ignored her and started to do something. He waved his hands about and suddenly Xara's cell changed. Completely.
It had more lava and lava and lava.
"There," Romeo rubbed his hands together, "That should stop you from escaping now."
Romeo then put Xara's straightjacket back on and her mask with his powers.
"Mphmm! Mphmmmmmmmm!!!"
"What? Sorry I can't understand you." Romeo laughed at her.
Xara just glared at him
"Oh, that glare is so scary! Ahh!" Romeo just laughed even more.
"Anyways, it was nice talking to you, Xara. I must go now. Toodles!" Romeo waved at her and clapped his hands and teleported away.
————————————————————————
Aaaaa heck im so sorry I forgot to post this!! ;-;
But hey at least I eventually posted it lol
Anyways, toodles!