Milk and Cookies

Why shouldn't they help themselves, after the way they'd been treated?
Their town leader, Fred, had been killed, their other friend had disappeared and then their whole world got bedrocked! They've had it pretty rough if I'm being honest so it's no wonder that they do whatever they want.

As for the other people, well...
They're a little different than the rest. They're almost like hybrids. Failed hybrids. And when they spot the person that ruined their life's... they won't take it so well.

"'Ey look who it is!" The leader of the group shouted. They where known as Porkchop. They had a massive pig on they're head, most likely a failed pig hybrid. "It's our creator!"
The whole group ran up to their "creator", which was Romeo, or formally known as The Admin. Their Admin.

Romeo shrieked back at the sudden crowd that was around him.
"It's me! Ya best creation right? Oink oink!" Porkchop said to him in their high pitched voice.

Romeo just stood still and said nothing.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Porkchop and their gang laughed.

There was just an awkward silence for a couple seconds before Romeo responded. "I... n-no..?" Romeo said unsure of what to say.

Porkchop sighed, "You really are just a little loser, aren't cha?" They pushed Romeo back, but not hard enough to make him fall.

Romeo huffed, "I am not! I may have lost my powers but I'm. Not. A. Loser!" He shouted at the group.

"Looks like ya struck a nerve there!" One of the scavengers shouted out.
Porkchop suddenly grabbed romeos t-shirt by the neck, "Y'know, I've always wanted to get my revenge on the 'mighty admin' after he trapped all of us underground! So come on! Come show me how mighty you are, Admin!"

"Wait what-"

BAM

Porkchop punched Romeo straight in the jaw.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT-"

The sudden shouting of "FIGHT" attracted over a lot of people. Including Jesse.
"What is going on over here?!-"

Romeo just dodged another punch that Porkchop sent towards him.
"Are you afraid, Romeo? I'd get over it quick if you are..." Porkchop laughed.

'Are you afraid, Jesse? I'd get over it quick if you are...'

Romeo stopped for a moment, remembering that is exactly what he said to Jesse when he forced Petra and Jesse to fight.

He put his hands to his head and started to back away, repeating 'no no no'.

'I PLACED EVERY BLOCK YOU EVER STOOD ON, AND I PROMISE, I WILL PLACE THE BLOCKS THAT COVER YOUR GRAVE!'

"No."

'Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is all wrong people, wrong. You're not suppose to help each other; the losers are supposed to lose!'

"No."

'Oh, Jesse. Jesse, Jesse, Jesse. I just don't understand you... letting your friends go? Radar? Huh, he clearly wasn't supposed to make it, despite you dragging him along. Losers are supposed to lose, Jesse.'

"No"

'I'm done letting you make me feel bad. I prefer to feel good, and I'm going to feel real good when I send you two to a place where you'll never see the light of day. Ever. Again.'

"No"

'After all... everyone loves Jesse, right?'

"No"

'I told you-- your world's done! No takebacks!'

"No no no no no no no"

The crowd was beyond confused just now, but Porkchop didn't stop. They went to punch Romeo again, but, they got stopped.
By Jesse.

Jesse ran out in front Romeo and put his hand out to stop Porkchop.
"What do you think your doing?" He says.

Porkchop stood back, "What do ya think, small fry? I'm tryna, Y'know, get revenge? Yeah, that's what I'm tryna do!"

"Well you won't be. Not on my watch." Jesse says.

Porkchop looked shocked for a moment, but then they remembered this is Jesse they're talking too. Jesse would help anyone. Even the worst person on the planet.

The crowd started to go away since there was no fight anymore.
"Hey Porkchop, maybe we should go-"
"Yeah! Let's go! Scavengers, follow me!"

And with that, they left.

Jesse turned round to Romeo, "Hey Romeo, you doing alright?"

"...Yeah. I'm fine." He said. Although he wasn't sure he was.

"How about you come with me? We can get some milk and cookies at the order hall." Jesse says.

Romeos eyes lit up, "Yes! I-I mean yeah, if you want to that is..."

Jesse laughed, "Cmon then."

It was really to get Romeo checked up, but Jesse still gave him the milk and cookies.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
HI SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED HERE IN 1812837377278238362 YEARS AAAAA
no seriously, like I forgot my wattpad account existed lmao
ALSO TYSM FOR 1K VIEWS!!!
But anyways here you go
Toodles!