Carnival - Corbyn x Logan

Corbyn

I have been driving for most likely an hour now to get out of the hills of LA.

Logan had text me an address, i had no idea what was going on but this is Logan so i think i can trust him.

The cold winter air blew against the metal outer shell of the car as i stopped.

I stepped out my car and realised i was at a venue, also only seeing dim lights but heard nothing.

I started to get a breeze go down my skin making my hairs stick up. i had a jumper back in my car so i went back and put the warm sweater on.

Logan bought me the sweater for my birthday, it was really warm and soft and i also thought of logan when wearing it.

As i walked to the entrance i saw a figure infront of a gate.

"Welcome!" a familiar voice slid from the boys mouth.

I looked up and saw lights flicker on and off shinning in the nights sky, the lights were abit like christmas or fairy lights.

We were at a carnival but there wasnt anyone else with us.

"I rented the whole place out, so no fans could interupt this moment" The guy said who turned out to be Logan.

He was holding a dozen of beautiful flowers with a small like dome around the top, it was probably to prevent cold air getting in.

3rd Person 

Logan walked up to the dazzled Corbyn

Corbyn looked down at the set of flowers, smiling his biggest smile.

Corbyn was also blushing a dark shade red as Logan smiled down to him.

Logan

"i was told at a young age that these dandelion flowers make wishers come true, so here goes nothing"

"Corbyn, you are a dream come true to me, you were the part of me that i didnt know i was missing till i met you. so i give you these flowers as a symbol of dreams come true. Also, i have something to ask, Will you be my boyfriend?"

Corbyn

I was shocked at what Logan asked me but in no doubt i quickly said yes.

"yes, yes, yes of course ill be your boyfriend!" I said shaking in excitement.

"You deserve this, Corbyn. You are one special boy" Logan said as he reached for Corbyns hands.

We kissed, and it was amazing. :)

We got to the end of the path, my arm around Logans waist, holding the dandelions in the other.

We settled down for our ride, on the Ferris Wheel. We sat together with my arm once again around logans waist.

3rd Person

Once the Ferris Wheel got to the top, it stopped.

Corbyn and Logan scooted into a slow, passionate kiss. They soon placed their heads against one another and watched the full moon go down infront of them. 

For Corbyn, this was the best day ever.

This wasnt fully made by me so yeah credit to whoever made the original one! x

-> Words 508