Party - Zach x Daniel x Jonah

Zach

I don't know why but whenever i walk near Jonah i get this funny feeling in my stomach but i also get this feeling around Daniel. I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts and see Daniel "Hey Zach, wanna go to Logans place? he is having a pool party." He asked me "Oh ugh s-sure" i say. He smiles and walks away to the couch and sits down on it.

Jack

Today we are all going to Logans pool party. Daniel was telling Zach about it whilst me, Jonah and Corbyn were going to call Logan and tell him we're about to come. We all got our bathing suits and i noticed Jonah staring at Daniel and Zach. He looked back and forth between them and by the look on his face i think he has a crush on them both.

Jonah

I know it might seem weird but i like Daniel and Zach. I coudnt help but look at them in their bathing suits. i mean their like.... Hot AF. We head out to go to Logans party and minuets later we arrived. Zach was just standing their with his mouth wide open looking at Logans mansion, which was really cute. We walked up to his house and knocked. Less than 5 seconds later he opened the door and greeted us all. Logan showed up to his pool and we quickely all got in.

Zach

I need to confess to them now. I signaled for Dani and Jonah to come over. They noticed and came by my side. "I need to say this now, Im gay and i have a really big crush on the both of you and you probably dont have a crush on me so i shoudnt of even of bothered telling you gu-" "Zach calm down i feel the same way" Daniel said and grinned "Honestly i do as well, i tried to keep it a secret but i guess we all like eachover" Jonah said "So is it official?" I questiond really happily. "Yes it is" they replied back. We all gave eachover a threeway kiss and carried on in the pool and had an amazing time.

-> Words 372

- Shubbly