Growing up - Janah

Jonah - 6
Jack - 4

"Jack, pass" jack threw the frisbee over to his new friend and now cuddle buddy.
The boys met from their parents hanging out that day and didn't wanna leave each other's side.

The boys giggled as they were running around the field, now and then chasing each other. Their parents smiled at how well their children were getting along. They knew they would be the best of friends.

--------------------

Jonah - 12
Jack - 10

"C'mon please help me!"
"Can't you do it yourself jack? It's not that hard" Jonah chuckled as his friend struggled on a maths question.
"I won't cuddle with you if you don't help me" jack sassed. The other boy quickly jumped over to his bestfriend and help him out.

*Time skip bought to you by jacks noodles*

As jack cuddles into Jonah's arms, he feels weird. 'I think I like him more than a best friend' jack thought

--------------------

Jonah - 16
Jack - 14

"Jo" jack says patting his bed for him to come sit down.
"Yeah, whats wrong"
"I think I'm gay.." Jonah smiles at his friend.
"But that's not all" jack sighs and  whimpers worriedly.
"I LIKE YOU JONAH, MORE THAN A FRIEND" he practically screamed, covering his own face.
"Jack, look at me"
" I like you too"

--------------------

Jonah - 24
Jack - 22

"Jack" he yells for his soon to be fiancé.
"Yes, what's up?" Jack comes up to his boyfriend kinda confused until Jonah goes down on one knee.

(I'm not gonna type out what he said to him😂)

"So, will you marry me" he looked up to his shocked boyfriend.
"Omg yes!!" Jonah  picks up his now fiancé and places the ring on his finger.
"I love you so much"
"I love you to Jo"

--------------------

Jonah - 26
Jack - 24

"J-jonah, come here" he pats his bed for his husband to sit down
"Yes?" Jack hands him a box which says open me. He opens the box and there a pair of baby shoes and a pregnancy test. He looks up at his boyfriend, who was now in front of him, and starts crying.

"You're pregnant!" He nods as Jonah places his hands around his stomach. He smiles feeling a slight bump.

"I love you so much"
"I love you too Jo"

Why Don't We BoyxBoy Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें