Proposal - Corbyn x Daniel

Corbyn

Today is mine and Daniels 3rd yeah anniversary and im planning on taking him out somewhere to propose. Ive been thinking about it for a while and ive always been someone who is ready for marriage. Before i ask him on the date, i need to get a ring. I have a cute one in mind after seeing it on the internet and ill think ill get it.

"Are these ok?" The guy behind the counter asked me.

"Yes, thankyou" I replied with a bright smile on my face.

I keep the rings safe in my back pocket and head back to mine and Daniels house. Once i get back, i see Daniel dancing to his favorite song; youth, in the kitchen. I smiled to myself at how adorable it was. I slowly walk up to him, gently wrapping my hands around his stomach. 

He stopped dancing and turned around to look at me. 

"Hey" He said pecking me on the lips

"Hey babe" I showered his face in sloppy kisses. He blushed and unraveled himself from my grip.

"Go get ready, i'm taking you out in about an hour so make sure you wear something fancy" He giggled and jumped up and down before skipping up the stairs to our room.

|1 Hour Later|

After we both got ready, i blindfolded him and carried him to the car.

"AHHH I'M BEING KIDNAPPED" He yelled trying to get out of my grip

"Don't worry, its just me" I said placing him in the car. He nodded his head and relaxed.

We drove for around 20 minuets but i could tell Daniel was getting anxious. I quickly pecked him on the cheek before tuning back to driving. He blushed a cherry red and rested his head back.

Once we got their, i checked that i still had the rings (Which i did) and picked up my boyfriend and took his blindfold off. He smiled his wide goofy smile once he saw the restaurant and then kissed me dearly. I grabbed his hand and led him over to our table. 

"What do you want to eat, i'm paying" I said smiling at his. He looked up and told me. I called the waitress over and told her our choices. I had the same as Daniel and i wont lie, it was really nice.

After we finished, i could tell Daniel was full so this was my chance...

|Comment down bellow if you want part two!!!|