KidFic

Corbyn - Babi (pronounced bab ee) - 4

Zach - Bubba - 2

Jack - bubz - 3

Daniel - Daddy

Jonah - Dadi-Jo

---------------------

Jonah woke up to the sound of screaming from the children's room next door. He was about to get up but then it all stopped. The crying. The noise. Everything. 

Jonah still got up to see if everything was alright. As he walked in he saw a sight he never wanted to forget. Daniel was there signing to Jack and Corbyn as he rocked Zach side to side.

He stayed at the door way for a little longer until Daniel gently placed Zach down. He turned around just to get a fright that about killed him.

"Oh my god!" He accidentally yelled, waking up the boys. Jonah walked over to Jack, picking him up and hugging him.

"Hey bubz, its ok" As he calmed down Jack, Daniel again calmed down Zach seeing as Corbyn was somehow still asleep. The boy can really sleep!

"How are you still asleep babi" Daniel laughed quietly as he asked his sleeping son.

"D-dadi-Jo" Jack whispered into one of his fathers ears.

"Yes bubz" 

"C-can i sweep with wu" -Sweep = sleep -Wu = you-

"Only if you are a good boy" He whispered back. Jack giggled and hung onto Jonah for dear life. 

"Zach's asleep again and i'm guessing Jack is with us" Jonah nodded as he tucked Jack into their bed as Daniel climbed in beside him. Once they were all in, they soon started falling asleep.

Well that was until they heard a faint-

"Daddy.."