Hybrid - Daniel x Corbyn

Daniel

Hi, my names Daniel. Im a hybrid cat btw. My past hasnt been the best. In the past month ive been bought back six times. When i did have a home, they would abuse me and use me for sex and would not feed me. i would rather  just stay here than go with them.

"Umm excuse me lady, how much is this cat?" I hear someone ask. "Oh you dont want that cat." She replied back. "I do, how much is he?" "Take him for free. Bring him back when your done." The lady harshly said to the young man. The boy just simply nodded slowly before coming over to me and taking me.

"Hey little guy, Im Corbyn your owner." Corbyn quietly said. I started shaking, getting scared on what was gonna happen. "Its ok, I heard your a hybrid right? Show me your human form when we get back." He said smiling before getting in the car and driving off with me.

As soon as we got in the house i hid behind a counter. "Hey its ok, i wont hurt you. I promis." He said coming over to me. I gulped and went up to his leg. "Now, show me your human morph." He said picking me up and placing me in the middle of the room.

I did as i was told and looked down. "Omg.. your s-" he started "Im ugly arnt i. take me back" "No your gorgeous" He said coming up to me. I looked up and slitely smilled. 

"Want do you want me to do sir" I said quietly. "Nothing, i heard what happend to you and i want you to relax youself. Im glad i took you out of their. i want you to live your life, not be a sex toy." I started getting even happier after he said that.

"R-really" i said. He nodded. i Jumped into his arms and hugged him. Thankyou Corbyn. You really saved me.

-Words 315

-Shubbly