Lost Hybrid - Logan x Jack

Jack

I was lost. Nowhere to go. I Walked around the city with my beanie and tail tucked in. My family disowned me after they found out i was a cat hybrid and gay. No one loves me. No one would. 

I sat down at the side of a building with my head held back. I closed my eyes until i felt warmth around me. I opened my eyes to see a young man crouched down looking at me. I flinched when he touched me.

"Its ok, i wont hurt you" I was still scared and closed my eyes tight to hope me would go away.

"Im Logan, wheres your family and home" I looked at him.

"I dont have a family or home. They disowned me" I could see his expression turn into an angry sad expression.

"Would you like to come with me?" I didnt say anything except move my body away.

"You woudnt want me. Defently not the real me" His face changed to comfused

"What do you mean, Come back to mine and tell me" I sighed and nodded. I know he wont like me. He'll chuck me out just like my parents did. He grabbed my hand took me to his place. We went inside and he took me to his room.

"Whats your name" He asked while We sat down on his bed.

"Jack" I told him. He smiled and said 'It was a beautiful name'.

"Now tell me, What did you mean back there, this is the most serious you could get me so tell me please" I sighed

"Im a H-hybrid.." He looked surprised

"Could you maybe show me" I looked at him and said 'yeah'. I took off my beanie and pulled out my tail. His mouth was wide open but he didnt look mad.

"You probually hate me, ill go" I said standing up. He stood up and took my hand.

"No, please dont go, your gorgeous with your ears and tail the same as without. I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. I felt a kiss in between my ears and i purred. He picked my up and i swung me legs around his waist. He bought me to his bed and tucked me in. He got in after getting some water and i cuddled into his chest.

"I love you jack" I was surprised but cuddled in him even more

"Love you too logan" I could tell he smiled. Straight after i fell into a deep sleep. 

-Words 423

-Shubbly