A Secret - Janah

Jacks pov

"Z... You know I'm not the party type" I say, fiddling my fingers.

"Oh come on! Make some friends for once, and maybe even a sneaky date" I whack his arm as my body starts to shake.

"Will I be safe?" He stares at me with the 'wtf do you think' face and I slowly put my head down and stand up.

"Fine.." He jumps up and down and pulls me out the door as quick as lightning.

20 minuets later

"Here we are!"
"Zach, please don't leave me alo-" i turn around to see that he has already gone in the house. I sigh as I start to walk in, making sure that I don't bump into anyone on the way.

I walk over to the sink and get myself a glass of water, not wanting to get drunk cause that's not my thing ya know.

"Hey, Why don't you join in the party" someone says from behind me. A tall boy maybe around 6,2 stands there with a small smile on his face.

"I-it's not my thing, partying"
"Then why are you here?" He looks at me confused until I tell him why.

"My friend, Zach forced me to come. I hate socialising quite a lot and so I'm surprised I'm not stuttering right now" he chuckles and extends his hand over to me.

"Come with me" I look at him but he just smiles at me. I slowly take his hand and he leads me upstairs. I hear moaning from inside one of the rooms and my stupid self decided to look who it was. It was Zach and some girl.

I sigh and carry on following this boy, who hasn't even told me his name yet, until we get to a room.

"Ummm I didn't catch your name earlier.."
"Jonah"
"Jack" He locks the door and comes up to me. I get nervous as he walks up to me.

"Wanna have a little fun? It'll all be a secret"