Hurts so Good

Narry - orphan_account

"Shit." Harry bites his lip, sinks down onto the big, pink toy that Zayn had bought him a few months ago. Of course, he'd prefer the real thing - dildos feel all too fake and plastic for enjoyment - but Zayn left him home alone so he could go to work, and, well, what else was he supposed to do?

Once he sinks down to the bottom, he reaches over and starts a video on his phone, grits his teeth and jerks forward when the tip of the toy brushes against his prostate, makes him let out an exaggerated moan and fall onto his hands, jaw tight. "Fuck, oh my God, Zayn, holy shit."

He continues to ride the toy, twitches and moans with exaggeration because he knows Zayn would love it, knows Zayn would probably swim across the ocean if he heard Harry moaning like that. He cums near the six minute mark of the video, stops it and immediately sends it to Zayn with no caption, and then he feels his eyes drooping until he falls asleep on the living room couch.

*********

When Harry wakes up, it's because Zayn slams the door when he comes in and yells his name, causing him to jump and his eyes fly open.

"Hey, babe-" Harry starts, but Zayn is grabbing him by the arm and yanking him off the couch, pushing him against a wall and getting all in his personal space.

He shouldn't be this turned on by the small things like this, really. Like the way Zayn's grip on his arm is giving him the slightest bit, or the way that Zayn's fully clothed in his fancy, expensive businessman suit. It really shouldn't be that hot, but Zayn's glaring down at him and he just wants to be fucked now, even if it's right in the middle of the living room. "Do you think you're funny?"

"Huh?" Harry plays dumb, cocks his head, but he knows exactly what Zayn is talking about.

Zayn doesn't respond, only rests his hand on the top of Harry's head and shoves him down until his knees hit the ground and Zayn begins to unzip his pants. "Open your mouth." And Harry doesn't react quick enough, (he always has been slow), and he doesn't register what Zayn's told him to do until there's a slap on his face. It's barely there, doesn't even cause his head to jerk but it stings, and it stings in the best way and now Harry's opening his mouth, gripping the base of Zayn's cock and going down so quick that he chokes right away, eyes stinging with tears.

There's a hand in his hair now, pushing him down further until he's taken the whole thing in. He gags, moans around Zayn and he wants to pull off so he can catch his breath, but at the same time, he never wants it to end.

Just as Harry's throat begins to get used to the burn, Zayn tightens his hands around the part of Harry's hair that he was gripping and pulls out, then thrusts back into his mouth again and again, and Harry's got so much spit in his mouth from how much he's gagged that he thinks he's gonna choke on it, and he's really, really  hard from this.

"Fuck, baby." Zayn groans, going harder. "Your mouth's so good - so hot, princess." When he feels himself getting close, Zayn pulls out and Harry feels himself being pulled up to his feet again, but his head is spinning and his throat is burning and there's spit dripping down his chin and he looks absolutely ruined and Zayn has barely even started.

He hears Zayn's voice but he can barely make out what he's saying, only catches a few of the words, and then his hips are grabbed and he's being thrown over Zayn's shoulder and taken upstairs. Zayn kicks the door open and he's thrown onto the bed, nearly knocking the air out of him.

His eyes meet Zayn's and trail down his body and holy shit - when did Zayn get so strong and muscular?

He sits on the bed as Zayn begins to undo his tie, setting it on the nightstand and unbuttoning his shirt. It hits the floor, and Zayn begins to talk. "Saw that video and I was so angry with you," He murmurs, leaves his pants on as he wraps his fingers around Harry's ankle and tugs him closer, eyes fiery and angry and Harry's heart is pounding because he thinks he's really pissed Zayn of now. "Started blushing and stuttering and sweating like a little boy getting in trouble and all I could think about was coming home to absolutely ruin you."