Hand over (1)

-crybaby-
Larry

Zayn is sifting through the contents of the box as Harry leans against his shoulder, paging through an old diary and giggling occasionally. There's lots of small sentimental things in the box; Harry's name badge from school and his folded up Blisters For Bread participation certificate, an old birthday card from his nan and a picture of him and White Eskimo clutching a trophy, an adorable picture of him and Louis, no older than ten in matching pyjamas sitting on top of sleeping bags.

He pins a little badge that says Jim and Barbara to Harry's chest, Harry watching his hands with a fond smile. 'That's from the wedding I was ring bearer for.'

There's a worn ticket stub that Zayn picks up, eyes widening when he skims over the venue and act's name. 'Shit, I was here!?'

Harry hums in question, leaning over to see what he's holding. 'What, really?'

'Yeah, The Script. I was there.'

Harry presses a kiss to his cheek before he nuzzles into his neck. 'I guess fate really wanted us to be together.'

Zayn kisses the top of his head, going back to digging through the box before he picks up a folded up piece of paper. He opens it up and reads what's written across the top before his eyes widen as he reads down the list.

'Twenty one things to try before 21,' he reads aloud, voice lilting with amusement as he reads a younger Harry's handwriting, neat and loopy script spelling out things that are less than innocent.

Harry tries to grab the list from him, but Zayn leans away, holding it out of his grip. 'Basics. Handjobs, blowjobs, grinding naked with multiple question marks, fingerfucking, rimming-' he pauses, 'Babe, why are all the first ones crossed out?'

Harry makes grabby hands, whining in his throat. 'Give me,' he whines, dragging out the e.

'Oh shit, are they crossed out because you did them? Oh you little slag.'

Harry grabs it back from him, pouting. Zayn can see his smile trying to break through though, so he can't be truly upset.

'I was seventeen,' Harry whines, holding the list to his chest.

'Slutty seventeen,' Zayn quips, before he leans in and tickles his waist, Harry gasping as he squirms away from Zayn's fingers and Zayn can grab the list back from him.

Harry keens as Zayn skims his eyes down the list, eyes widening more with each item. 'Dom sub stuff? Daddy kink. Creampies! Felching?'

'Like, eating your come out?'

'Fuck,' Zayn says for lack of better reply, rubbing his hand over Harry's tummy before he returns to reading the list. 'Roleplay, coming untouched?'

'I saw it in a video,' Harry supplies with a shrug.

'Belly bulging? Is that like when I can see myself in you?' Harry hums, nosing at his neck. Zayn thinks back to the first time he fucked Harry, opening him up for ages on one, two, three fingers before he'd pressed inside him slowly, waiting for Harry to adjust. He'd been fucking him slowly when Harry gasped, his hand flying his tummy. Zayn looked down in awe at the sight of Harry's tummy bulging out from having him inside him, his little body too small for Zayn's cock. 'Object insertion- wait, like what? A dildo or like, a wine bottle?'

Harry's cheeks are as red as the Rudolf on his jumper as he shrugs. 'More like, a wine bottle I think? Like I think a wine bottle would be dangerous, but more like, weird things than just a sex toy?'