Lightning in a bottle

Larry - orphan_account

Harry let out another high and pretty moan. His fists clenched the pristine white sheets as hard as he could. They were damp from two things; Harry panting wetly into them, and the tears that clumped his eyelashes and ran down his sharp, flushed cheekbones. Zayn's had him like this for at least one hour. He's had him spread out on his tongue, licking him just until he was right at the edge, closer, closer.

And then he would stop.

"Zayn," Harry said softly, his voice muffled by the sheets. Zayn slowly gave him another lick, then paused to answer, "Yes baby?" His voice was slow and deep as he whispered it into Harry's ear. His voice was so seductive, and it made Harry even more aroused, causing him to grind his hips lightly into the sheets. You could barely even tell that he did it, but Zayn and Harry were so in tune with each other that Zayn caught it almost immediately. He gave Harry a harsh smack on his left cheek, then whispered slowly in his ear, "Is that what good boys do?" Harry shakes his head slightly, feeling a bit ashamed. He needs to come. Zayn spanks him again, this time taking him by surprise as he lets out a little yelp. "Words, Harry," Zayn says sternly. "No it's not what good boys do," Harry whined, "but I need to come, please Zayn, I'll be good for you,"

"And you will come, but only when I say, okay princess?" Zayn says, voice sweet and smooth like honey. He then dove back in, licking around Harry's rim with the tip of his tongue, and Harry was so close, fuck, he could feel his stomach coiling. Right then of course, Zayn stopped. Harry sobbed into the pillow, grinding a couple of times, trying desperately to get off. Zayn pulled him up like he weighs nothing, and plopped him down on his lap, facing him. He wiped away his tears with his thumb. God, he looked so pretty like this, cheeks flushed a light pink, tear stained cheekbones, and swollen pink lips from how much he had been biting them. He leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss, slow and tender, just the way Harry likes it. He slowly pulled away. "Baby, you haven't been very good for me, have you? Are you allowed to come without permission princess?"

Harry shakes his head. The thing is, he knows he isn't allowed to come without permission, but he's been so fucking close for so long and he just can't anymore. He yearns for the feeling of release. Zayn always makes his come so good that he forgets his own name, so good that he can't even feel his legs. "Over my lap, love." Zayn pats his lap, waiting for Harry to lean over it.

Harry loves Zayn's spankings. Zayn always whispers dirty things in his ear, smacking him until his arse was as red as a tomato. "After this, I'm going to shove you into the mattress and fuck you so hard you won't even remember your own name," He would say, punctuating the each word with a hard smack to his bum. Harry would be in tears by the end of his spankings, from the pain and from the pleasure. From time to time he would squeeze Harry's bum, going on and on about how he loves it so much. "Bet you love it when I squeeze you like this baby, don't you?"

After around 25 spanks, Zayn stops, "Think you've had enough, princess," He then picks him up off of his lap and lays him back down on the bed. "Can I suck you off?" Harry asks, batting his eyelashes up at Zayn and licking his lips. "Of course you can love," Zayn says, kneading his hands through Harry's hair.

He gets off the bed and Harry follows sinking to his knees in front of him. Sucking cock is one of his favourite things to do. He unbuttons Zayn's jeans, then proceeds to unzip the zipper with his teeth, looking up at Zayn the entire time. He pulls his jeans down to his ankles, feeling up his legs. He mouths hotly over Zayn's bulge, licking through the fabric. He pulls down his briefs after teasing for a bit. He gives a kitten lick to the head of his cock, right where the slit is, knowing that's where Zayn's most sensitive. He lets out a deep moan, pulling at Harry's hair slightly. He licks from base to tip, finally wrapping his mouth around the head, swirling his tongue around it. Zayn lets out a long, drawn out moan. "So good baby, such a good princess for me,"

Harry sinks down the rest of the way, hollowing his cheeks and bobbing his head up and down. He hums sending vibrations, and fuck, it feels so good. Harry pulls off for a minute, Zayn's hands still remaining in his hair, but massaging lightly now. "Want you to come on my face," Harry breathes out. Zayn raises an eyebrow.

Then he shoves Harry back down on his dick. Harry continues happily sucking. God I love sucking dick, he thinks to himself, Zayn's dick. Suddenly, Zayn is tugging him off by the hair, and Harry's about to get offended, but then he sees Zayn jerking off over his face. Harry closes his eyes, and soon after, he can feel Zayn's come cover his face. On his cheeks, over his lips, and even slightly on his long, long eyelashes. Zayn scoops up the come with his fingers, tapping Harry's lips with his other hand, signalling for him to open his mouth. Harry mouth drops open almost immediately. He starts sucking and licking the come off Zayn's fingers. He always gives Zayn shit for eating rubbish all the time, but he tastes amazing, so.

"So good, princess," Zayn says, still panting from his intense orgasm, "Back on the bed, baby."

Harry clambers atop the bed, and Zayn flails down beside him. They lean into each other slowly, until their lips touch tenderly. The kiss quickly turns heated, Harry letting out whimpers against Zayn's lips. He ends up on his back with Zayn licking him out again. Harry's left hand is in Zayn's hair, the other fisting the sheets. Zayn's tongue is thrusting in and out of him, licking around his velvety walls. "Fuck, fuck, Zayn! Ah! Zayn, I'm close!" Harry whimpers out.

And of course, right then, Zayn pulls his tongue out.

Harry just buries his face into the pillow. He's so fucking frustrated. He's so busy thinking about how much he wants to come, that he doesn't realise the familiar sound of the lube opening and Zayn slicking his fingers up. Suddenly, Zayn eases his middle finger into him, and Harry lets out a gasp. He's so sensitive from being taken right to the edge, but jerked back at the last second. Zayn thrusts his finger in and out of Harry, nice and slow, teasing Harry even more. Soon after, Zayn's adding another finger, increasing his speed a little. His skilled fingers avoid Harry's prostate, making it clear that his intentions were to stretch him out, not get him off. After Zayn adds in a third finger, after a while he decides that Harry is relaxed enough now.

He wipes the remainder of lube from his fingers on the sheets, (they'd have to wash them later.) He rolls a condom on and slicks himself up with lube.

He rubs his head teasingly at Harry's hole. Harry tries desperately to push back against his length, Zayn lets out a low chuckle at that, and starts sinking into Harry slow. Zayn obviously isn't doing this to be nice, oh no, he's doing this so he can torture Harry in the sweetest way possible. Soon, Zayn is completely buried in Harry's hole, and he pauses there for a second. Then, he drags his cock out, torturously slow, then slams back in, fast and hard. He hits right at Harry's prostate, making him whimper out "Zayn,"

Zayn continues this process for a good 20 minutes, pulling out slow until just the tip is inside, them slamming back in so hard Harry's small figure moves up the bed. He's letting out small whimpers with every one of Zayn's harsh thrusts. "Ah!" Harry moans when he hits right at that special spot inside of him. "That feel good, baby? Hm? I bet you like it when I pound into you like this." Zayn groans right into his ear.

God, he loves it when Zayn talks dirty to him. Suddenly, Zayn hikes one of Harry's legs over his shoulder, getting an even better angle, and he is hitting Harry's prostate with every single thrust.

"Oh my god, Zayn." He gasps out, clenching the sheets even harder in his fists. He can feel himself climbing closer and closer to his orgasm. "Can I come?" Harry manages to ask between his moans. Zayn leans down and captures him in a desperate, hot kiss. He pulls away slowly, and whispers against his lips, "Of course, baby."

And just like that, without even a touch to his cock, he's coming messily all over his stomach. It's the best release of his life, and he's moaning loudly enough for the neighbours to hear. Zayn comes soon after him with a deep groan. He pulls out slowly, taking off his condom and throwing it in the trash bin next to their bed. He rolls over beside Harry and they turn their heads so they're facing each other. A cheeky smile breaks out on Zayn's face, and he says, "Best. Fuck. Ever."

Harry kisses him, both of them fondly smiling into the kiss. They break the kiss off and lean forwards so that their foreheads are touching. They both whisper, in unison.

"I love you."