I need you to wreck me

Narry - orphan_account

harry couldn't stop thinking about the night he rode zayn. it's been a couple of weeks since then, and all he's wanted since was zayn. inside of him. pounding into him. leaving marks and bites on his skin as he fucked him into the mattress, hands intertwined in his curls, tugging with every thrust.

zayn enjoyed the change of pace as well, but he's content being submissive in bed. he loves the way harry takes such good care of him in bed. he loves how harry knows every button to push to make him lose his mind.

but secretly, he also liked seeing harry so vulnerable. watching his blissed out expression as he took zayn's cock, bouncing on it and grinding his hips ever so smoothly and dirtily as if it was the last time he'd ever make love again.

so when harry found himself on zayn's lap, it felt all too familiar.

"zayn, babe, how about you do me a favor, hmm?" harry purred as he rocked his hips.

"hmm, and what would that favor be?" zayn traced harry's cheekbone with his finger, causing the brunette to blush.

"fuck me zayn. please, please fuck me." harry practically moaned out.

"i-" zayn was shocked yet again. he knows harry said he wanted to bottom again, but he didn't know it would be so soon.

"c'mon zee," harry gave a seductive pout, "you know you want to," he removed his hand from zayn's chest and pressed it to his growing erection. "it's obvious you want to."

and zayn did want to. he wanted to see harry in that vulnerable state again. he just couldn't admit it to himself.

"what if you like it too much and you never want to top anymore? i like your cock too much to jeopardized that," zayn quipped.

"oh baby, i'll always be willing to fuck that round little ass of yours zee," harry whisperrd hotly against zayn's neck, peppering it with kisses, "but right now, i need you to wreck me."

and who was zayn to deny his baby of that?

"mhm, let's take this to the bedroom," zayn said as he got up, harry still having his legs wrapped tightly around zayn's waist. he carried the cheshire boy up the stairs, pushed open the bedroom door and laid him on the comfortable silk fabric, eyes blown and filled with lust.

they connected lips immediately, making out fiercely and hungrily, wanting so badly to taste each other's lips. zayn moved down and grazed a bit on harry's neck and collarbone, making him moan out and yelp. zayn bit harshly at harry's collar. giving him a red mark amongst his pale skin. he continued the process of marking harry's entire body, and soon his skin was nearly completely full of love bites

soon the two were naked, and covered in love bites. zayn lubed his fingers up, getting ready to prepare harry. he ordered harry to roll over onto his stomach and have his ass in the air, to which harry quickly obliged to. zayn's dick twitched at the sight of harry with his ass stuck out for him.

"hmm," zayn bit at harry's left ass cheek, sucking a bite and leaving a dark purple mark. he also kneaded his bum in his hands and slapped it a little. how did he not notice how cute and firm harry's bum was before?

"zayn, hurry up and stretch me out so you can get your dick in me," harry pushed back onto the air.

"such a slut for it, haz." and with that, zayn sunk two fingers into harry with no warning, causing him to nearly scream out at the sudden stretch.

"jesus zayn, wanna warn me first?" harry panted as zayn continued to glide his fingers in and out.

"you're the one who begged for them." zayn said with a tsk as he continued to stretch harry. he scissored harry open, and added a third finger. harry was pretty much wailing at this point, and zayn hadn't even put his dick in him yet.

zayn removed his fingers from harry's hole and flipped him over. he gave him one more neck kiss before lining up his tip with harry's hole, and pushing into him.

harry was breathtaken by the feeling. zayn wasn't even fully in him yet and he already felt as if he's reached the tip of nirvana. he's already making obscene moaning noises, and it just started.

zayn was barely any better. he loved the way harry was so tight around him. he had his eyes closed from all of the sensations that harry's ass was causing him. all of the shivers. everything.

"move zee, fuck me," harry pleaded "fuck me until i forget my name."

"oh baby, i will."

and with that, zayn gripped the headboard and slammed into harry. short, fast, hard strokes. harry wrapped his legs around zayn, allowing him to go deeper and find his spot.

zayn continued to fuck into harry as hard as he could possibly fuck, leaving harry a babbling mess underneath him. harry dug his nails into zayn's back, clinging onto him as he was utterly wrecked.

"fuck, love your cock so much," harry moaned out, feeling a tightness in his belly, " i love feeling you inside of me zee, i love the way you fuck me. grip my hair babe, wreck me."

zayn did what he was told, fisting harry's chocolate curls as he picked up his pace even further, ramming into harry's spot. he sucked at his neck as well.

zayn's lips on his neck, his cock in his hole, and his hands tugging at his hair became all to overwhelming for harry. he began to reach down and lasily stroke himself, the sensations all building to a climax, leaving him to make a mess of both his and zayn's chests and stomachs. chants of "baby" and "zayn" exited his lips as he reached his peak.

zayn continued to slam into harry, chasing his own orgasm. it came, as he spilled his warm load inside of his tunnel, letting out one long, low moan as he released himself.

zayn pulled his softening cock out of harry and rolled off of him, the two completely out of breath and spent.

"haz, i never would have took you for the power bottom type," zayn breathed out as he tried to regulate his breaths.

harry just chuckled, "yep, that's me."

"i definitely want to do that again. fuck, you were so tight and warm..." zayn trailed off.

"mhm, i told you you would love it. once you get used to fucking me you never go back," harry bragged.