Random Harpvor Smutshot

Plot:
Ivor was standing in the portal hallway and goes up to Harper and gives her the flower and she kisses him and they get too deep into the kiss and Harper grinds against Ivor a bit and Ivor moans in the kiss and everyone was watching and they pull away to see everyone excited because of it.

(A/N) HERE WE GOOOOOO

Harper's POV

I was looking around the portal hallway, it was going to be a while until I saw it again, but Ivor came over, "oh! Hello." I said, "what is it?" he looked nervous, but he gave me the rose- WAIT! the rose from my lab!?
"Umm.." was all I could manage, I was blushing as far as I could, so I kissed him, and I could feel him kissing back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.
I pulled him closer, trying to match his height, I licked his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth, and I slid my tongue in, but then I started grinding against him, I could hear him moaning, but he once or twice opened his mouth further and moaned, after a few moments we pulled away, gasping for air, we were both really red, but when we turned around, we saw everyone (Jesse, Jess, and the gang, Nell, Em, Otto, Slab, and whoever was in the portal hallway at the end of episode 8), Jesse, Jess, and them were jumping with joy, Nell was on the floor, passed out, Em was like 'OH MY GOSH' Slab was just staring, and Otto was smiling. (Probably knew she would have found someone)
I heard a thump! And looked beside me, to see Ivor on the floor, passed out as well, so I picked him up, bridal-style, and followed everyone into their  world, it was much different than mine, it had a lot of water, grass, trees, and some building with lava encased in glass, I suppose Ivor made that, I saw a temple and assumed it was theirs, so I rushed in and looked for Ivor's room, I looked for about 7 minutes before finding it, I tried to open it, but I couldn't, then suddenly it opened, "I thought you needed help." I heard, "AH!" I jumped, I turned around to see Jess, "oh.. Sorry about that. You scared me." I said, "thanks." "it's ok, and no problem!" she said and walked away, I went in Ivor's room and laid him on his bed, I waited around 5 minutes until he woke up, "hmm? What happened?" he said, "you passed out" I giggled.
"Thanks, Harper.." he said, "you're. The happiest thing that's ever happened to me.." and I blushed a little, but I climbed on the bed on top of him and kissed him, I think I forgot to close the door, because when we pulled away, Jesse was there, he gave us a thumbs up,  and closed the door, and so I kissed him again, but rougher this time.
Ivor fell asleep, and I covered us both up, and I held onto Ivor and fell asleep too.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to see Ivor blushing, I was still holding onto him, but I don't think he minded.
So I pulled him closer. "Ivor, I love you.." I said, "I love you too Harper.." he replied, I let go of him and he turned around to face me, I got on his lap and snuggled him, he snuggled too, but Ivor pulled away and started biting my neck a bit, gently, I was a bit uncomfortable with this, but I got ok with it after a little.
After he finished I placed hickeys around his neck, I unbuttoned his robes, leaving his shirt and boxers, he unbuttoned my robes and revealed a black bra and white panties, I slowly took his shirt off and slid his boxers down, I started rubbing his member, he moaned a couple times, but then I started kissing his member and then started licking it, he moaned several times, "d- don't stop.." he moaned, so I started biting it gently, I got more moans from him, and when he cummed, it splashed in my face some, but I got the rest in my mouth.
I swallowed it. "Sticky..." I said, We flipped over, Ivor unsnapped my bra, he started by squeezing and toying (or whatever) with my breasts, I moaned some, but he took the matter into his own hands, he took my left breast in his mouth, I moaned as he did so, he licked my breasts, I moaned several times, I hope no one can hear us.. I thought worriedly.
Ivor then started biting my breasts lightly, causing me to moan more, and then he went further and licked 2 fingers and started rubbing my clit, I moaned as he did so, he slid my panties off and licked my clit, I moaned several, but he took the matter into his own hands again and started biting my clit gently, I could feel something tugging in my stomach, "Ivor!... I'm aghh~.. I'm... Gonna cum!" I moaned, and then I felt a warm liquid come out of me, Ivor seemingly caught it all, he swallowed it too.
"Bit bitter. But sweet too..." he said, he got on me, and he slowly slid his dick into my clit. He started thrusting into me, I moaned a lot and he moaned several times.
He thrust faster on my consent. I dug my nails into his back and moaned, I could, in fact, feel my walls tighten (OR SOMETHING), "I'm aghh~.. Gonna... Cum!" I moaned, he cummed first, and I cummed, following after him, we lay on the bed, panting, we got up and put our clothes back on, and Ivor kissed me again, pretty rough, but I kissed back, I had one arm around his back and one around his neck, I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth once again, I stuck my tongue in his mouth and I started kissing him roughly, I grinded against him once more and he still moans..
He is so adorable when he wants to be... But sometimes he can be rough. Sometimes he can be gentle. But what mattered was that I had Ivor... And I know Ivor feels the same... But sometimes I can let my mind wander. Sometimes he distracts me. But he was the best thing I ever had in my life... I have loved him... But he will make me wonder something sometimes... He makes me wonder if I had loved him since we met.. Was it love at first sight?

(A/N) YAAAAAAY

Words excluding all the notes: 1062

Words including this: 1132