Fact Time! (Pls don't terrorise me)

I've got quite a few phobias, you could probably even say several!
Here's a list:
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (Please don't terrorise me with this, it horrifies me. I was terrorised with it at school once; when I got onto the bleachers, I rocked myself back and forth for about, 10 minutes, maybe).
Agliophobia; Fear of pain.
Pediophobia/Paediophobia; Abnormal fear of dolls (I'm not exactly bothered by dolls in general, I just can't stand having a doll set up somewhere for an amount of time, makes me paranoid {Like, as if I'm being watched}. Regardless they're looking at me, or not).
Dishabiliophobia; Fear of undressing in front of someone (I can't even undress in front of my mom).
Entomophobia; Fear of bugs (Or insects-).

Phobias I used to have:
Arachnophobia; Fear of spiders (Been gone for the longest time. When I went to my dad's, I used to have him kill the spiders that were in the tub or something. I stopped that, though, for the stupidest reason {Don't bother asking, I won't tell}).
Acrophobia; Fear of heights (I may have still got it. Just a small bit, though. But, I got over it after going to a fair).

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia; Fear of ^^^ (That's the symbol made with Shift+6. Convert it to numbers, BUT NOT IN THE COMMENTS.)