lime Oneshot of Hadrevia randomness

In a part of Ep. 8 Hadrian and Mevia realize their feelings for each other and go to a corner and confess, the machine was muted of course, they kiss, and start doing stuff..
And then Otto realizes that they were gone and checked the place (they were hosting the games), then they get too deep into the kiss and start moaning each others name, saying they feel so good, and other shit.

Hadrian's POV
Me, Mevia and Otto were hosting the games, however, when I get near Mevia, I feel something warm in my face. It was like..... OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH MEVIA! I scooted closer to Mevia and grabbed her hand, she looked confused but got it.
She followed me to a corner of the hosting platform, I sat down and gestured her to sit on my lap, she did, and I cupped her cheek with one hand, I looked her in the eyes, "I love you Mevia..." I said, I was nervous but I didn't show it.
"I love you too Hadrian." she said as she kissed me, after a moment I heard footsteps. Mevia forced her tongue in my mouth, now we were moaning stuff like "O-Oh~... You feel so good...", "your so beautiful/cute", each others names, and plain ol' moaning.
When we pulled away there was a trail of saliva connecting our lips, I leaned my face to her neck, I bit it gently, leaving a hickey, then I realized those earlier footsteps belonged to Otto. "Aw fuck." I said, going red, Mevia looked confused and I pointed towards Otto, she looked over there and she looked like she had seen a ghost.
I started to get up and Mevia slid of my lap, onto the floor, I chuckled, I picked her up, she put her legs around my waist, and I walked over to the chairs (basically a huge couch), she let go of my waist and I sat down, with her on my lap, she got up and turned around and sat back down onto my lap, and watched how the games were going, seems like the newcomers are winning...